All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Atola reconect
PostPosted: March 12th, 2013, 16:47 

I'm cloning a drive with the atola Ethernet, the test bed I'm running the interface blue screen and now I try to connect and tell me that it's in use by my own IP address, how can I reconnect without power off the atola, I attempted ones before and when I power off lost the map and cloned sector, anyone has a suggestion?

thank you

Post subject: Re: Atola reconect
PostPosted: March 13th, 2013, 3:43 

Did you create a job history on this one before starting. Normally if you do this it will save the history of the job. I put on one disk and cloned it for a DVR system. But the IT person before me had mounted this on Windows and screwed up the disk. In contact with the company for the DVR they told me to do a few things in recloning the disk. When I put the disk back on the history log was there and all my work was saved. I hope this one can help you. Normally now with the new updates on the tool all the history logs are saved and you should be able to clone again from where you left off.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2013, 3:47 

hdd_sand wrote:
I'm cloning a drive with the atola Ethernet, the test bed I'm running the interface blue screen and now I try to connect and tell me that it's in use by my own IP address, how can I reconnect without power off the atola, I attempted ones before and when I power off lost the map and cloned sector, anyone has a suggestion?

thank you

Thank you for telling about the problem. We have already found the reconnection issue and have to fix it in the next 3.1 release.

By the way, you may freely power off and on your DiskSense Ethernet unit. All data created during Imaging process (Imaging map, logs, etc.) is saved in your Atola Insight working folder only. Nothing is stored at the DiskSense unit.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2013, 12:12 

Thank you for the response Vitaliy! Very happy with the Atola 3.0!