All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: About Nikola's (hddsurgery) tools
PostPosted: October 21st, 2013, 9:27 

I wish to say big thanks to Nikola for his great developed heads exchange tools .
We tried many different tools from different companies, but his tools has higher condition and quality .
If anybody wish to start business in DR , it is imposible to provide good DR service without such extremely important devices .
:good:

Post subject: Re: About Nikola's (hddsurgery) tools
PostPosted: October 21st, 2013, 14:15 

I would like to add here something to Dr.Kiev comments:

When we define tools or anything else we might tell One of Two things:

1- Good
2- Perfect

In fact do not Expect people who Manufacture GOOD stuff to INVEST on their Tools AS the PERFECT Manufacturers
both MIGHT look the same, BUT NEVER EVER the same Output.

I ordered before the Chinese Plastic Edition which is VERY CHEAP Compared to the Pro. Tool which i got from Nikola`s
to be honest wanted to try 1st. and see how it goes AS A TEST n PRACTICE NEVER ON CLIENTS DRIVES

Finally, to cut it short,,,

The Time spent on Learning Cheap Tools is like 50x compared to the Pro. Tools
Successful rate in Pro. Tools is like 90% Compared to Cheap tools which takes more time to get used to it.

Production Quality Between Both = No Comparison

100+ :smokers: :druunk: :agree: :good: :good: :good: :good: with Dr.Kiev here

Attachments:
IMG_1199.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg [ 2.14 MiB | Viewed 23829 times ]

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2013, 6:42 

thanks guys it realy means a lot to us :D

PostPosted: October 24th, 2013, 7:06 

+1 from me too, Nikola's tools are BY FAR the best out there.

We like them so much, Nikola made us beta testers :P

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 7:24 

einstein9 wrote:

1- Good
2- Perfect

In fact do not Expect people who Manufacture GOOD stuff to INVEST on their Tools AS the PERFECT Manufacturers

I ordered before the Chinese Plastic Edition which is VERY CHEAP Compared to the Pro. Tool which i got from Nikola`s
to be honest wanted to try 1st. and see how it goes AS A TEST n PRACTICE NEVER ON CLIENTS DRIVES

Successful rate in Pro. Tools is like 90% Compared to Cheap tools which takes more time to get used to it.

Dear Friend einstein9

Can U Provide The Test Result With Case Studies With Details That prove the both tools sucess ratio.
your short dicription with pic there is no comparision in realtime work process or case studies or sucess ratio.
what is the weak point in plastic tools and pro tools and what is the plus point in pro tools or plastic tools.
and last final sucess result. its very helpfull information for all users if u provide in full details.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 7:30 

DR-Kiev wrote:
I wish to say big thanks to Nikola for his great developed heads exchange tools .
We tried many different tools from different companies, but his tools has higher condition and quality .
If anybody wish to start business in DR , it is imposible to provide good DR service without such extremely important devices .
:good:

Dear Sir Dr-Kiev

Plz Provide The Full Information and comparison first with sucess ratio.
there is more then 10000 video on youtube for head replcement but only less then 1% video show the full process and then finaly connect the device and show the detection and data. so sucess is defrent thing and transplant head is defrent thing.
its not good to say that only this tools works and no one can get sucess without this tools we all are doing this from many years and i dont know other but i know
myself i dont have any pro tools i do menualy all work myself and i done almost my my case without all this PRO tools.
so its not true that data recovery is imposible without this pro tools its looking like we are doing advertisements for this tools.
so so sorry if u dont like my comments but its true.
and sorry for my bad english
thank you

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 7:43 

first of All Thanks to Mr. Nikola's Tools ,

so its not true that data recovery is [b]imposible without this pro tools its looking like we are doing advertisements for this tools[/b]

i think what Dr. Kiev Means is Professional Data Recovery not Possible .

As you said,
myself i dont have any pro tools i do manually all work myself and i done almost my my case without all this PRO tools.

can i ask you how many patient Drives you killed Trying manually ? if you would have Professional Tool you might save further Damages on Drive.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 9:50 

jignesh wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

1- Good
2- Perfect

Dear Friend einstein9

Can U Provide The Test Result With Case Studies With Details That prove the both tools sucess ratio.
your short dicription with pic there is no comparision in realtime work process or case studies or sucess ratio.
what is the weak point in plastic tools and pro tools and what is the plus point in pro tools or plastic tools.
and last final sucess result. its very helpfull information for all users if u provide in full details.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

This is like you will say I am using SD tools and they are better then PC3k.
I am not saying SD tools can not help with recovery but pc3k tool is much more powerfull.
I has been 6 years since we started developing tool and thanks to Good we do not need to prove anything any more.
If You have seen our videos you would not be speaking like that.

If You ask for difference between tools beside quality, durability and precision on our side is
(even developers of plastic tools said they are not for proffesional but for hobbist on this forum )

1. supported model list
2. Pdf manual
3. Video manual
4. Animation

Who ever used our tools and tried and has founds to owe them will never change heads or extract bearing withouth them.
Reason why are they so usefull is because they are developed for our own lab, for our usage.
We are not sales men, we do not sell it to who ever pays we sell them to our collages. A lot of them I can call our friends now. If you think this is advertising of tools you can, but you can also ask on this forum about us and I am sure
99% of answers will be like ones in this topic.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 10:15 

helpdisc wrote:
jignesh wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

1- Good
2- Perfect

Dear Friend einstein9

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

This is like you will say I am using SD tools and they are better then PC3k.
I am not saying SD tools can not help with recovery but pc3k tool is much more powerfull.
I has been 6 years since we started developing tool and thanks to Good we do not need to prove anything any more.
If You have seen our videos you would not be speaking like that.

If You ask for difference between tools beside quality, durability and precision on our side is
(even developers of plastic tools said they are not for proffesional but for hobbist on this forum )

1. supported model list
2. Pdf manual
3. Video manual
4. Animation

Who ever used our tools and tried and has founds to owe them will never change heads or extract bearing withouth them.
Reason why are they so usefull is because they are developed for our own lab, for our usage.
We are not sales men, we do not sell it to who ever pays we sell them to our collages. A lot of them I can call our friends now. If you think this is advertising of tools you can, but you can also ask on this forum about us and I am sure
99% of answers will be like ones in this topic.

Hi Dear Sir helpdisc

I am not talk like blaming or bla bla bla like talk i just tell that without complet comparison chart or strong comparison test work with complet result by test.
its not good to say this is best or this is not good.
thay say that like not data recovery possible without this tools so i just tell this is wrong its not true.
and ya sir about documents and videos sir just see in youtube there is more then 10000 head replcements videos in FULL High defination.
but less then 1% video show the complet process that mean in the last they connect device and show that head replcements are sucess or not.
and drive get detected or not or case is solved or not this is the Complet SUCCESS results.
what i said in above post. sir replcement of head and shooting video is defrent things and solve case with recover data is defrent.
what i said.
and if u hurt of any my thinking i am sorry i am not opposing you all, i am not ur enemy we are friends and everyone on the guru have right talk about own view.

sorry for my bad english

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 10:55 

I am not saying you are opposing me. And i do not see as attack, but it is a bit dificoult to shoot a video
when you show all process it would have to be a movie not a demonstation video. And still there would be space for douths.
As I said thanks Good we do not need to prove it since our friends , collages and customers
beleive us. To put a side that anyone who see our video and some other can cleary see will it work or no.
It is not our to make comparations , that would be not ethical. We do not want to build our succes on someone elses bad reputation.
Some blogger or jurnalist or someone 3d party should make it so it will be objective.
We gave our tools for test to Mike Beary , he was supposed to test them and write a review on some Forensic maganise, but do not know how far he got.
Mercedes does not buy a bmw and shows a race head to head, it is just not done like that.
We sold few thousands tools and reputation goes ahead of us, good or bad does not matter.
If You have douths ask on forum, and from 100 opinions choose what you like.
I am also for that someone banchmarks them but that should not be us.
Btw, all people who bought our tool previously had some other tool and words they say came from their expirience.
If you hear such words from such experts like ones from above, you should trust them. Their word means a lot in data recovery circles.
At the end, this is not promotion topic on forum, it should be there for faster comunication and sharing of expiriance of users and helping us improve and make better tools.
Nikola

PostPosted: October 27th, 2013, 11:04 

@ jignesh

do u SELL those Plastic tools in India?

If yes, this closes the subject
If No, Have you ever USED those tools from hddsurgery?
If Yes, this closes the subject
If No, then you are using the plastic tools - which means YOU cannot tell the Diff. between both

thank you

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 4:03 

einstein9 wrote:
@ jignesh

If No, then you are using the plastic tools - which means YOU cannot tell the Diff. between both

thank you

My Very Dear Friend einstein9

First I Clear That i am not tool saler and i dont need to do it i have enough work to do my real job.
2nd thing
i dont have any plastic tools or any pro tools.
i have work with my own tools that i make myself its very chip and work always for me.
and please tell me and correct me the defination of "PRO TOOLS"
i just belive in that wich tools give best successfull case complition this is best no matter its built from plastic,still,diamond or from anything.
i think here all belive that COSTLY TOOL is PRO and CHIP TOOL @ like some one design and devlop or other plastic product is not PRO.
i am not agree with this thinking bcoz its make our work not time to time.
i belive in make ourself best dont depend on any company or pro. i am using all my own design by hard defrent hard drive and make.
also this save my money too and when new drives or new design comes in market all pro tools owner waiting for new pro tool and that time i am design my own tool by my experiance and skill no waiting for solution.
and ya sir einstein9 in less then 1 pro tools cost i make all my seagate tools.
this is the benifit i get from every view.
i belive that dependency make our logic week make our thinking capacity down.
sorry if you dont like my post or reply but its my thinking i am not tell anyone to follow.
again sorry if anyone hurt by my reply.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 4:43 

jignesh wrote:
einstein9 wrote:
@ jignesh

thank you

First I Clear That i am not tool saler and i dont need to do it i have enough work to do my real job.
2nd thing
i have work with my own tools that i make myself its very chip and work always for me.
i just belive in that wich tools give best successfull case complition this is best no matter its built from plastic,still,diamond or from anything.
i think here all belive that COSTLY TOOL is PRO and CHIP TOOL @ like some one design and devlop or other plastic product is not PRO.
i belive in make ourself best dont depend on any company or pro. i am using all my own design by hard defrent hard drive and make.
also this save my money too and when new drives or new design comes in market all pro tools owner waiting for new pro tool and that time i am design my own tool by my experiance and skill no waiting for solution.
sorry if you dont like my post or reply but its my thinking i am not tell anyone to follow.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

the point here is NOT like: I DONT LIKE UR POST
it is about: ONCE you try the Pro. tools you will not EVEN think about using others.

if you OWN DDI then you will never EVEN THINK of using Apps. to clone drives
if you OWN UDMA then will never EVEN think of even looking @ SD tools
if if if if

unless you try you will never know or tell the Diff.
i guess its crystal clear.

I don`t know you, and you too also
my comments came here from my working experience trying BOTH/ALL tools

thats it

good luck

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 4:58 

I would not say it any better

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 4:59 

einstein9 wrote:
jignesh wrote:
einstein9 wrote:
@ jignesh

thank you

2nd thing

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

the point here is NOT like: I DONT LIKE UR POST
it is about: ONCE you try the Pro. tools you will not EVEN think about using others.

if you OWN DDI then you will never EVEN THINK of using Apps. to clone drives
if you OWN UDMA then will never EVEN think of even looking @ SD tools
if if if if

unless you try you will never know or tell the Diff.
i guess its crystal clear.

I don`t know you, and you too also
my comments came here from my working experience trying BOTH/ALL tools

thats it

good luck

Dear Sir einstein9

Dear Sir Human Make Tools But Tools Never Make Human.
IF We Dont Stop Thinking And Devloping New Design And Way That Make Our Work More Easy And Cost Effective So Everyone Can Use.
And Sir I Am Talking That When DDI AND UDMA FAIL Then ?
with ur thinking we leave or what ?
i say that depending and make in mind that pro is only last hope is not good every pro are just human and also pro tools maker.
everyone have defrent thinking and defrent skills everyones logic is uniq.
no single person in this field 100% complet.
some time pro leaves some case he have each and every tools and doest solve simple problems and that time we solve that with other not pro tools.
what is the correct defination of pro and normal tell me this things ?
lots of pro tools owner ask for simple problems solution here who have UDMA/DDI/and other pro tools.
sorry if u dont like my thinking and reply.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 5:04 

So you are not using pc3k or something like that?
You develop all by your self?
You have it all wrong, since a team of people can do much more then one man.
Esspecialy with right tools to make tools.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 5:36 

helpdisc wrote:
So you are not using pc3k or something like that?
You develop all by your self?
You have it all wrong, since a team of people can do much more then one man.
Esspecialy with right tools to make tools.

Dearest Sir Helpdisc

in my any post where i say that i make hardware tool ?
i dont have udma and i dont need right now.
i am well setisfied with my running setup.
and solve many cases that udma owner leaves.
i dont need udma then why i spent money for it.
i am working alone i have no team too. u r right sir team can do much batter then the one man this is true but its depend on business.
sorry for my bad english

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 7:42 

then why you need Comparison if you are well satisfied why you are wasting others Time .......

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 7:53 

microsoftengineer wrote:

then why you need Comparison if you are well satisfied why you are wasting others Time .......

i dont need comparison dr.kiew said that without this all pro tools data recovery not possible so i talk that this is not true.
that what i said and then all dission goin defrent then i turn also that way.
i said that dont say that always UDMA only work bcoz its wrong.
if this is correct why pplz chose todays new DFL hardware and attention on it.
everyone have uniq thinking so everything is PRO what is realy worked.
this is not good to settle one things permently in mind and listen and follow only that things.
i tell that.

thank you sir microsoftengineer to talk to me.

yours friend
jignesh pankhania

PostPosted: October 28th, 2013, 11:15 

Ultimately, there are certain tolerances and dependencies that are needed to successfully change out defective head assembly, or spindle, aswell as a good technique. Nikolas tools promotes a good technique while catering the tolerances and dependencies and ensuring it is done safely.

If you dont use, or have your own solution, great. But I have used in-house tools, and a variety of commercial tools, and nothing commercial even comes close to the tools from Helpdisc in relation to quality and effectiveness.