All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: New version of R-Studio
PostPosted: May 24th, 2015, 2:44 

Alt(R-TT) wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
Sir ,
If a HDDguru member needs the software do you offer some discount .

I'm not a sales person, I can't discuss this matter.

Great ,
So you are here to take inputs from all great data recovery experts and then update/remove bugs from your software but you do not like to provide them with even a penny discount .This is awesome .Discuss it with someone in your office .If you are taking feedback reward the community

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: May 24th, 2015, 7:07 

Amarbir wrote:
Alt(R-TT) wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
Sir ,

Great ,
So you are here to take inputs from all great data recovery experts and then update/remove bugs from your software but you do not like to provide them with even a penny discount .This is awesome .Discuss it with someone in your office .If you are taking feedback reward the community

I don't agree. It is good to see a company listening to their users, and the price is already fair. It is fine to ask for a discount, and you should be adult enough to take the answer either way. I personally believe it is rude to demand a discount.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 5:00 

I do not agree either. The price is already fair and R-Studio is extremely powerful in many aspects. I don't have any complaints from the software itself, nor from support.

Well, only exception is the long-awaited XFS support :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 5:18 

northwind wrote:
Well, only exception is the long-awaited XFS support :mrgreen:

+VMFS they must add support for these

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 5:24 

Everyone ,
They do give discount off and on don'nt they they do .So why not to some people here .Might be not us but some newbies .In our country its not rude to ask for discount .Even we all do that northwind sir gave it to the lady just a few days before .Although i strongly support your viewpoints

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 7:08 

Amarbir, of course someone can offer you a discount whenever they want (like the case you're referring to when we gave that discount to Christina), but it is THEIR choice to either do it or not.
What I'm saying is that you can't DEMAND for something that is not a given fact.
People here do not give feedback to R-TT hoping they will get a discount. They give feedback because they want to help make the software better.
When R-TT keeps evolving their products, I will benefit from the fact that I am going to use a software that is awesome.

My $.02

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 7:45 

northwind wrote:
Amarbir, of course someone can offer you a discount whenever they want (like the case you're referring to when we gave that discount to Christina), but it is THEIR choice to either do it or not.
What I'm saying is that you can't DEMAND for something that is not a given fact.
People here do not give feedback to R-TT hoping they will get a discount. They give feedback because they want to help make the software better.
When R-TT keeps evolving their products, I will benefit from the fact that I am going to use a software that is awesome.

My $.02

Well,
I always respected and remember advise from my peers and seniors .I will remember this

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 10:18 

Amarbir wrote:
Alt(R-TT) wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
Sir ,

Great ,

Amarbir,
The matter is that it's not about whether it's fair or not to ask for a discount, it's about the fact that I'm personally have no influence on the discount question. You'd better ask our sales department.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 13:00 

I think this type of haggling is a cultural thing. If you go into an Asian or Indian market here, I've very common to see customers arguing with the clerk about the cost of items. Whereas if you go to the American grocery stores it's just assumed that the prices are fixed and only go on sale at the store's discretion. I don't think he was trying to rude, it's just how he's used to doing things where he's from.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 13:07 

data-medics wrote:
I think this type of haggling is a cultural thing. If you go into an Asian or Indian market here, I've very common to see customers arguing with the clerk about the cost of items. Whereas if you go to the American grocery stores it's just assumed that the prices are fixed and only go on sale at the store's discretion. I don't think he was trying to rude, it's just how he's used to doing things where he's from.

Correct ,
I Do Not Like The Software a Bit Myself .My First Line Of Defense is Getdataback .If i ever like to buy this i will without a hassel and no discount is needed i was more involved in thinking they should do it for hddguru as they sure get good feedback and ideas from there .

PS : Leave the topic i have understood what you folks were trying to put across into my head .Plus i Was Also Exciting the see they have a rstudio clone migh be i give that a try

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 13:29 

DRUG wrote:
data-medics wrote:

+1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Well,
This is indeed true .There is lot of haggling and discounts in our culture .A customer for data recovery can literally make you cry Once they start haggling .I feel really sad that inspite of me trying to just put my thoughs and words across without any bad intentions you actually are taking a nasty and unwanted dig at me for this .If this your culture sir ? and you seem to be educating me . I wish you get to my country and work here for a few months or years once you do that i would definately see a change with your peception and the way you think .This is extreme kiddish and unwarranted behavior when you take a nasty dig at me or anyone for such simple stuff .

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 19:54 

Amarbir, why do you take it as taking a nasty dig at you? I didn't see it as that at all. Data-Medics was simply trying to explain that easterners tend to haggle/bargain on price and westerners don't. He never suggested that was a bad thing--just a difference between cultures. We're all friends here, trying to help each other.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2015, 23:39 

LarrySabo wrote:
Amarbir, why do you take it as taking a nasty dig at you? I didn't see it as that at all. Data-Medics was simply trying to explain that easterners tend to haggle/bargain on price and westerners don't. He never suggested that was a bad thing--just a difference between cultures. We're all friends here, trying to help each other.

Larry ,
I did not say anything to Data Medics .Please Check This Post -> viewtopic.php?t=19301&f=7&start=160#p217220 .The Guy Named DRUG is Whom I Was Referring This Too .Possibly He Does Not Realize But His Post Was Removed By Dimitry Sir

PostPosted: May 26th, 2015, 10:41 

Amarbir wrote:
LarrySabo wrote:

Larry ,
I did not say anything to Data Medics .Please Check This Post -> viewtopic.php?t=19301&f=7&start=160#p217220 .The Guy Named DRUG is Whom I Was Referring This Too .Possibly He Does Not Realize But His Post Was Removed By Dimitry Sir

Amarbir,

I'm deeply sorry if you took offense on my post. My objective was to enforce Data-Medics POV. I do trully believe that it's a diference between cultures, and I don't see it as a bad thing. I'm sorry again if you got the wrong idea.

Take care.

PostPosted: May 26th, 2015, 11:26 

DRUG wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
LarrySabo wrote:

Larry ,

Amarbir,

I'm deeply sorry if you took offense on my post. My objective was to enforce Data-Medics POV. I do trully believe that it's a diference between cultures, and I don't see it as a bad thing. I'm sorry again if you got the wrong idea.

Take care.

Sir ,
No Problem Love Yaa All :)

PostPosted: July 13th, 2015, 8:05 

A new R-Studio version: a new advanced algorithm for raw file recovery, support for Directory Junctions and Symbolic Links, and its Hex editor shows files located in disk sectors for partitions opened in R-Studio. + several bugfixes.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2015, 9:07 

A new build of R-Studio: an optimized file recovery algorithm, the Show Files in HexEditor command moved from the shortcut menu to the File menu, and some bugfixes.

PostPosted: July 28th, 2015, 13:56 

A new build of R-Studio: When enumerating files on a FAT partition, it throws a warning that some files cannot be correctly located due to corruptions in file systems made by Windows when it deletes a large number of files. In this case R-Studio throws a warning asking the user to scan the disk to located those files correctly.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 8:40 

A new build of R-Studio with several important improvements: improved support for storage spaces in Windows 10 RTM and NTFS $LogFile, and enhanced file recovery from FAT32 disks.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2015, 17:38 

R-Studio for Mac and Linux: keeping up with the Windows version.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next