All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HUGE update
PostPosted: June 12th, 2015, 8:30 

If you own RuSolut VNR, you will want to head over to http://rusolut.com/software-update-10-june-2015/ and pickup the latest updates.

29 new XOR Scramblers
24 new bch (ecc)
new nand chips support
new controller support
features
bugfixes
monolithic chip pinouts

Many thanks to the RuSolut team & tech Partners for their tireless work!

Post subject: Re: HUGE update
PostPosted: June 12th, 2015, 8:38 

I really need to get one of these systems to add to my toolset. I've talked to Sasha a lot on Skype and it is very clear that this is a top notch tool.

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2015, 9:32 

HaQue wrote:
If you own RuSolut VNR, you will want to head over to http://rusolut.com/software-update-10-june-2015/ and pickup the latest updates.

29 new XOR Scramblers
24 new bch (ecc)
new nand chips support
new controller support
features
bugfixes
monolithic chip pinouts

Many thanks to the RuSolut team & tech Partners for their tireless work!

Hello Haque ,
Are You Using The Tool ? . If Yes Can i Ask You a Few Questions Please

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2015, 12:13 

Sure, go right ahead!

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2015, 12:27 

HaQue wrote:
Sure, go right ahead!

Haque ,
I Have PC 3000 Flash With Me .The Hardware Is Version 1.0 And They Now Have Version 3.0 IMHO .So i Will Have To Get a 1 Year TS Contract Renewed And Also Buy The Updated Hardware .So i Was Thinking I Could Update The PC 3000 Flash With a 1 Year TS Renew And Buy The Rusolut Tool .I could Then Read The NANDS With Rusolut Hardware And Enjoy Both The Tools .Am i Missing Something Here Is There Something Specially PC 3000 Does When Reading Physical Memory So That Logical Extraction Comes To Its Logical Conclusion .I Feel PC 3000 Flash Hardware Update + 1 Year TS Renew " Would Be a Expensive Proposition " . I Could Also Buy The Softcenter Reader Physical Hardware .

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2015, 22:24 

I don't have the PC3K so I cant say if the dumps from Rusolut are compatible with PC3K or visa-versa.

I do know that in some cases Soft Center dumps a little differently than Rusolut, such as using different page sizes or block sizes. Also the bad block handling is different in Rusolut and Soft Center.. and possibly in PC3K(I don't know)But in other cases the dumps (with a little file renaming) are compatible.

It used to be that people would recommend having 1 of each tool so that if say ACE didn't support a chip/nand/scheme the Rusolut might.. but I feel this is starting to change and might not be true for much longer.

Maybe go to the Rusolut website and read everything so you can better understand the capabilities of the tool, and the features for dump analysis. A lot of work is going into support for as many devices as possible.

In the end the best financial decisions need to made personally.

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2015, 23:59 

HaQue wrote:
I don't have the PC3K so I cant say if the dumps from Rusolut are compatible with PC3K or visa-versa.

I do know that in some cases Soft Center dumps a little differently than Rusolut, such as using different page sizes or block sizes. Also the bad block handling is different in Rusolut and Soft Center.. and possibly in PC3K(I don't know)But in other cases the dumps (with a little file renaming) are compatible.

It used to be that people would recommend having 1 of each tool so that if say ACE didn't support a chip/nand/scheme the Rusolut might.. but I feel this is starting to change and might not be true for much longer.

Maybe go to the Rusolut website and read everything so you can better understand the capabilities of the tool, and the features for dump analysis. A lot of work is going into support for as many devices as possible.

In the end the best financial decisions need to made personally.

Haque ,
Thanks Hopefully Sasha Can Gimme Some Input On This

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 4:46 

Generally dumps are compatible between the all tools (VNR, PC3K, SC). Sometimes it needs manual/automatic work to fit to current tool (mainly with WL chip). If you have all tools it will be simpler, because flash are very complicated now. And sometimes one tool make some step better than other (like reading with low voltage - VNR is very good), if SC have ready solution - fastest, PC3K sometimes can read chip better than other readers with RR mode, if you have totally new controller VNR will be best for research etc. So many pros and cons. Sometimes I use all 3 tool to solve one case...

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 6:01 

arvika wrote:
Generally dumps are compatible between the all tools (VNR, PC3K, SC). Sometimes it needs manual/automatic work to fit to current tool (mainly with WL chip). If you have all tools it will be simpler, because flash are very complicated now. And sometimes one tool make some step better than other (like reading with low voltage - VNR is very good), if SC have ready solution - fastest, PC3K sometimes can read chip better than other readers with RR mode, if you have totally new controller VNR will be best for research etc. So many pros and cons. Sometimes I use all 3 tool to solve one case...

And ,
Its From Poland :mrgreen:

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 6:11 

Hehe, yes i forgot about the most important :D

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 7:22 

arvika wrote:
Hehe, yes i forgot about the most important :D

Well,
Even After Having PC 3000 Flash I Did Not Get Many Cases Here Locally .Hence The Full Potential Of The Tool Was Not Used .Now As You Know They Have The User Manual Updated And Hence i Was More Curious .Would You Suggest Buying Both Tools Softcenter + Rusolut ? .

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 13:13 

It depends of your flash skill level. If you want make research, do not want wait for support etc buy Rusolut. If you prefer one click solution and sometimes need support help buy SC. But better buy both :)

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 13:30 

arvika wrote:
It depends of your flash skill level. If you want make research, do not want wait for support etc buy Rusolut. If you prefer one click solution and sometimes need support help buy SC. But better buy both :)

Oh God ,
Two More Tools To Purchase Lol :mrgreen: .Thanks Arvika For Making An Attempt To Empty My Pocket Lol .I Will Do Exactly As You Said Once My UDMA Arrives .

PostPosted: July 24th, 2015, 15:40 

arvika wrote:

Pretty much agree, although I've not had much experience with VNR I understand it's very powerful but difficult to use.

I have used soft Center FE for many many years and seen it grow from a powerful but hard-to-use tool into an even more powerful tool that is easier than ever to use with many "auto" features and off-the-shelf solutions to common flash/controller solutions. Although sometimes Sergey gets swamped with support cases, so there is a delay but he always replies to every case when he can.

New!! HDD-PCB.COM for all your PCB and donor HDD requirements!

PostPosted: July 25th, 2015, 12:42 

pcimage wrote:
arvika wrote:

Pretty much agree, although I've not had much experience with VNR I understand it's very powerful but difficult to use.

I have used soft Center FE for many many years and seen it grow from a powerful but hard-to-use tool into an even more powerful tool that is easier than ever to use with many "auto" features and off-the-shelf solutions to common flash/controller solutions. Although sometimes Sergey gets swamped with support cases, so there is a delay but he always replies to every case when he can.

Thanks Sean ,
For The Info .Might Be I Buy Rusolut And Also Start Reselling It In India .Lets See What Happens .Right Now i Am Focused On My UDMA Purchase And Then Next In Line Would Be Taking a Yearly TS For My PC 3000 Flash And Updating It To Version 3.0 [ Or Buying a NAND Reader ] .

PostPosted: August 4th, 2015, 12:09 

pcimage wrote:
arvika wrote:

one training course with Sasha can take care of that.