All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rusolut Can Support ? [ HP V220W 8GB Monolith Pendrive ]
PostPosted: November 16th, 2015, 15:18 

Hello Sasha ,
Can Rusolut Support Monolith HP V220W 8GB Pendrive With SM 3257 ENBA Controller and a samsung NAND .BTW Guys I Am Just About To Order VNR And Eat Sasha Head Till He Grows Bald Lol

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

Post subject: Re: Rusolut Can Support ? [ HP V220W 8GB Monolith Pendrive ]
PostPosted: November 16th, 2015, 17:00 

We support this controller as far as I can see by model.

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 10:30 

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
We support this controller as far as I can see by model.

Well,
I Have All The Quotes From Your Sales Department .But i Am Still Holding Back Because I Need To Solve This Case Anyways .Tell Me What You Like Me To Show You .Shall I Remove The Coating and Show You The Layout .Can You Show Me What You Are Thinking It Will Look Like .shall i Show You a Picture Of The Same Once

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2015, 9:44 

Sasha ,
No Response Why So ,Tell Me What To Do So That i May Order Tools

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2015, 17:36 

If you are waiting for confirmation that Rusolut tools will definitely be able to solve this specific case, then this is a false criteria. even when tools support a controller, and NAND, there can be reasons why the case fails, and there is no way to know any case until you try. This controller should be supported fine, but no-one knows if the actual data is any good, if there will be some damage by the DR person soldering, or if there are any other reasons for success or failure.

if you can provide a picture of both sides that would help to know if a pinout is available. If you cannot see the PCB pads or circuits to know pinout, then the coating needs to be removed. use 1200grit wet&dry sandpaper. model numbers of flash drives don't mean much as insides change without notice, controllers, memory chips and pinout layouts change while models/cases/external appearance stay the same.

If your pinout is known and you can get a good dump of NAND, I see no reason why tools would not be able to recover this one, but currently you don't have he tools, so won't be able to in any case ;)

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2015, 17:49 

HaQue wrote:
If you are waiting for confirmation that Rusolut tools will definitely be able to solve this specific case, then this is a false criteria. even when tools support a controller, and NAND, there can be reasons why the case fails, and there is no way to know any case until you try. This controller should be supported fine, but no-one knows if the actual data is any good, if there will be some damage by the DR person soldering, or if there are any other reasons for success or failure.

if you can provide a picture of both sides that would help to know if a pinout is available. If you cannot see the PCB pads or circuits to know pinout, then the coating needs to be removed. use 1200grit wet&dry sandpaper. model numbers of flash drives don't mean much as insides change without notice, controllers, memory chips and pinout layouts change while models/cases/external appearance stay the same.

If your pinout is known and you can get a good dump of NAND, I see no reason why tools would not be able to recover this one, but currently you don't have he tools, so won't be able to in any case ;)

Agree, it's impossible to tell whether or not any particular case will be recoverable by ANY tool without actually working with it.

Sometimes we get cases which "look" straightforward but end up being a total nightmare or nigh-on impossible due to severe memory degradation or refurbished or whatever.

New!! HDD-PCB.COM for all your PCB and donor HDD requirements!

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2015, 12:19 

HaQue wrote:

Hello ,
I Do Have PC3K Flash Ver 1/2 With Me .I Tried Today But Only Got 1000 And 2000 Grit Sandpaper .Not 1200 .I Have Also Arranged a Few Old Dead/Working SD Cards , Micro SD Cards And Pen Drives So That i Can Practice Removing Plastic Coating .

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2015, 12:33 

use a a fiberglass pen brush

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2015, 13:58 

jermy wrote:
use a a fiberglass pen brush

Jermy Bro,
I have this also with replacement fiberglass spares also