All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VISIAL NAND RECONSTRUCTOR 2.0 - Smartphone chip-off recovery
PostPosted: November 7th, 2016, 21:11 

Dear users and friends,

This time we did a really big update and attempted to move Visual Nand Reconstructor to another level.
It's not just a flash data recovery tool anymore, we expanded it's capacity a bit beyond. Now it is chip-off tool for data recovery and forensics from smartphones.
We began from Android devices as it's one of the most popular operating system these days. We support almost all existing partition layouts and file systems, including windows mobile 7.x which was tricky to reverse engineer.
We added special features for eMMC dump extraction which is not just a sequential reading mode, it's much safer and faster, especially with unstable devices.
Now if you have smartphone adapter kit you can do most of cases with Android devices within VNR without a need of buying additional solutions: extract dumps out of chips (allocated/unallocated space) to images, open and analyze data partition, extract pictures, videos, contacts and sms/mms messages and then export report to XLSX files.
Besides of that, we have added a lot of new flash resources and monolithic pinouts to database.

We hope with VNR 2.0 you can expand your business and and solve more cases.

Please, find a 5 min to read (watch a video and download report files) about new features here.

Any feedback and critics is highly appreciated!

P.S. Forgot to mention, it's FREE for users who subscribed to Premium Support.

Post subject: Re: VISIAL NAND RECONSTRUCTOR 2.0 - Smartphone chip-off reco
PostPosted: November 8th, 2016, 3:29 

Amazing Sasha,

really thank you guys for that
and wish u all the best
:druunk:

PostPosted: November 8th, 2016, 5:10 

Sasha ,
My guns are getting loaded with payment slowly for the tool . :D .Good job i know some of a few of my friends actively helping VNR to do this

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 21:44 

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Sasha ,
My guns are getting loaded with payment slowly for the tool . :D

Anytime mate, there's one in stock is reserved and marked "AMARBIR DH. - ONEDAY" :)
I promise to never ask you to destroy the tool as you did with other one in your video :D
In fact we designed it the way when there are 4 protocols living now and we still have a reserved space in FPGA (high capacity, not a cheap one) so we can do just FW updates, not hardware upgrades (it costs you ZERO). Plus built-in power regulators for 2 channels.

PostPosted: December 11th, 2016, 3:48 

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Sasha ,
My guns are getting loaded with payment slowly for the tool . :D

Anytime mate, there's one in stock is reserved and marked "AMARBIR DH. - ONEDAY" :)
I promise to never ask you to destroy the tool as you did with other one in your video :D
In fact we designed it the way when there are 4 protocols living now and we still have a reserved space in FPGA (high capacity, not a cheap one) so we can do just FW updates, not hardware upgrades (it costs you ZERO). Plus built-in power regulators for 2 channels.

Mannnn ,
i Wish a angel drops by and gives me cash .But i have completed Few cases with my other tool and still learning ,Infact i have started self learning and in 3 months i will definately know more then a typical user .Then it will be more recoveries and more cash .You know that this nand stuff is not like HDD stuff .BTW i have started to prepare 2 classrooms in my new office for HDD and NAND Traning .Might be we can work out something for the first ever NAND Trainig in india @ my office .Approx 12 people can get trained easily ,But this is still under setup .Who knows what is what when :)

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com