All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do not buy Stellar software.It's not trusted developer anymo
PostPosted: March 9th, 2017, 17:07 

I have problem with corrupted database file. I looked demo version SQL Database Recovery and found it very good for my case. It shows good data in many tables. Demo version doesn't allow to copy data - only to see. I bought full version to copy data, but I found that full version doesn't copy all data like demo version show. I asked support to help me. I found support line is very very slow. They asked same questions many times, often somehow they can't do simple things like remotely connect to my system, but in same time I can connect to it from other computer easy and other strange and disappointing things. After 2-3 weeks they actually started to look in my case. After all I got repaired file of my database but it still doesn't show as much as Demo version show. It's better result than first result which I got from full version, but still not as good as I thought it should be. I asked about help again, but they doesn't want to help even If I show real difference what I see in Demo version and in result recovered file. I asked to return money because I want to get result like in Demo version. I bought this program because I liked that I saw in Demo version. They told me that they can't return money. It's not fair. They even have sign on site that they have Money back guaranty policy. I have other software from Stellar, which I bought before and I didn't asked to return money for it because last software worked very good. So I am not trying to fool anybody.
It's look like Stellar not so good like it was before. So please do not buy their software because you can get same result like me - you will pay good money for software but Stellar will take money and refuse to solve your problem if it's not something simple.

Post subject: Re: Do not buy Stellar software.It's not trusted developer a
PostPosted: March 9th, 2017, 20:43 

This has been my experience with them with every app I bought. Gave up at least 10 years ago.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2017, 5:58 

This is a disgrace. They should refund you.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2017, 11:41 

I have Stellar, I'll be watching this thread for a good resolution for the thread starter.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2017, 11:53 

The fact that Stellar's primary advertising method is pretending to be end users on forums asking for data recovery advice, then responding using another account they create, is all I need to know. Any company that's building its business by fooling people into buying its product is a scam. They didn't care about you, or the truth, when they tricked you into buying the software. Why are they going to start caring about you now that they have your money?

PostPosted: March 10th, 2017, 13:09 

If the license runs out in a year, I will not be renewing.

PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 3:55 

drHDD wrote:
I have problem with corrupted database file. I looked demo version SQL Database Recovery and found it very good for my case. It shows good data in many tables. Demo version doesn't allow to copy data - only to see. I bought full version to copy data, but I found that full version doesn't copy all data like demo version show. I asked support to help me. I found support line is very very slow. They asked same questions many times, often somehow they can't do simple things like remotely connect to my system, but in same time I can connect to it from other computer easy and other strange and disappointing things. After 2-3 weeks they actually started to look in my case. After all I got repaired file of my database but it still doesn't show as much as Demo version show. It's better result than first result which I got from full version, but still not as good as I thought it should be. I asked about help again, but they doesn't want to help even If I show real difference what I see in Demo version and in result recovered file. I asked to return money because I want to get result like in Demo version. I bought this program because I liked that I saw in Demo version. They told me that they can't return money. It's not fair. They even have sign on site that they have Money back guaranty policy. I have other software from Stellar, which I bought before and I didn't asked to return money for it because last software worked very good. So I am not trying to fool anybody.
It's look like Stellar not so good like it was before. So please do not buy their software because you can get same result like me - you will pay good money for software but Stellar will take money and refuse to solve your problem if it's not something simple.

for some cases, you can recover those SQL db entries by a script

PM sent

good luck

PostPosted: March 17th, 2017, 20:59 

RolandJS wrote:
If the license runs out in a year, I will not be renewing.
I should have included this earlier: Actually I will not be renewing many licenses, DR and otherwise; most of my current versions are perfect for my Windows 7 Professional; since I don't plan to go to Windows 10 anytime, there is no need for my updating to software that runs within Windows 10.