All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 19th, 2018, 21:08 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
HELLO ALL

i got Hitachi 2tb HUA722020ALA331 no spin motor i check the pcb i find the ic 25fu206 empty i replace it with same pcb the hard working but no detect

this ic have nvram any way to get the nvram
thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 20th, 2018, 0:28 
Offline

Joined: October 5th, 2015, 18:53
Posts: 428
Location: Canada
it is possible. NVRAM should be recalculated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 20th, 2018, 0:42 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
hi
how can i do this recalculated please


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 20th, 2018, 5:36 
Offline

Joined: October 5th, 2015, 18:53
Posts: 428
Location: Canada
You need to be familiar with arm hitachi or ask someone who can do it. I can do it but I need to get drive to do it. If you are interested - PM me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 20th, 2018, 13:32 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 609
gald wrote:
i check the pcb i find the ic 25fu206 empty

How did you do this?
Maybe you are wrong...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 10:54 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
BGman wrote:
gald wrote:
i check the pcb i find the ic 25fu206 empty

How did you do this?
Maybe you are wrong...


after i replace new pcb with my nvrm chip i see same problem the hdd no spin i add new nvrm from donor the hdd working but no detect in pc or in DFL HI

i read nvrm 25fu206 chip by programmer i see full empty data
and i read new nvram by programmer i see all data
so the nvram empty


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 12:32 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 609
Did you desolder the chip or not? Hitachi ARM drives have only Flash chip and it can be read by tools like PC3K, DFL, etc. ( so called ROM). Did you try to read the "ROM" first or directly desolder the chip?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 16:28 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
BGman wrote:
Did you desolder the chip or not? Hitachi ARM drives have only Flash chip and it can be read by tools like PC3K, DFL, etc. ( so called ROM). Did you try to read the "ROM" first or directly desolder the chip?


hi first i try to read rom and nvram by dfl hitachi but dfl no detect it after i replace the pcb i sold old chip to new pcb and see the same problem
so i check the chip by programmer the chip no have data


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 16:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9510
Location: Portugal
@drHDD Should be able to help you out.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 26th, 2018, 16:49 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
no one need help for free all need send hdd to him to fix it and very very high cost this forum for sell or pay no for help

no one have dump for rom and nvram for this model ?
thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: May 26th, 2018, 17:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9510
Location: Portugal
You will not be able to do it even with ACELab tools (PC-3000).

http://forum.acelaboratory.com/viewtopi ... 716#p34979

You have no other oiption other to send the drive in to someone like @drHDD for recovery and pay ...

There are just a few guys in the entire world that can re-create the content of the NVRam on Hitachi ARM drives when original is lost.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: June 5th, 2018, 3:56 
Offline

Joined: October 5th, 2015, 18:53
Posts: 428
Location: Canada
gald wrote:
no one need help for free all need send hdd to him to fix it and very very high cost this forum for sell or pay no for help

no one have dump for rom and nvram for this model ?
thanks

You should have deep knowledge of hitachi arm architecture, special tools and several days or more computer time to recalculate NV-ram. how I can give it to you? Your problem is kind of complicated and cannot be solved remotely.
Like example I have problem with car. Could you help me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: June 8th, 2018, 16:32 
Offline

Joined: August 4th, 2016, 2:39
Posts: 19
Location: kuwait
drHDD wrote:
gald wrote:
no one need help for free all need send hdd to him to fix it and very very high cost this forum for sell or pay no for help

no one have dump for rom and nvram for this model ?
thanks

You should have deep knowledge of hitachi arm architecture, special tools and several days or more computer time to recalculate NV-ram. how I can give it to you? Your problem is kind of complicated and cannot be solved remotely.
Like example I have problem with car. Could you help me?




maybe this hard to fix but can you tell me what section in nvram in hex changed from hdd to hdd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: June 8th, 2018, 16:58 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9510
Location: Portugal
Maybe you can download a bunch of samples from the hdd guru file section and compare ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HITACHI HUA722020ALA331 problem
PostPosted: June 8th, 2018, 20:45 
Offline

Joined: October 5th, 2015, 18:53
Posts: 428
Location: Canada
gald wrote:


maybe this hard to fix but can you tell me what section in nvram in hex changed from hdd to hdd


It is not only one place and they are different on different models. I didn't have this exact model with this problem, so I don't have notes for this model yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mhp666 and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group