All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: WD10TMVW write in Glist Problem
PostPosted: January 21st, 2019, 4:36 

Banned User

No offensive personally, perhaps I mistook you for some reseller speaking on behalf of some company. If you truely do, that is a greate job, if not I would be sorry for my judgement against you. Due to your enormous influence over this forum, I hope you make comments about tools just and objective in case of your casual words being partially used by someone who wants to mislead others in order to achieve great profit. I guess you will see me banned again.

Post subject: Re: WD10TMVW write in Glist Problem
PostPosted: January 21st, 2019, 17:21 

AlexanderXXXVII wrote:
No offensive personally, perhaps I mistook you for some reseller speaking on behalf of some company. If you truely do, that is a greate job, if not I would be sorry for my judgement against you. Due to your enormous influence over this forum, I hope you make comments about tools just and objective in case of your casual words being partially used by someone who wants to mislead others in order to achieve great profit. I guess you will see me banned again.

Well :?

I didn't get your point (apart from the getting banned part) but if you keep on reading the forum for a while you will see that i do comment on the tools that i do use ... just that ...

See you.