All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: MRT PRO - EXPERIENCE THREAD
PostPosted: November 13th, 2018, 22:33 

data-medics wrote:
reco wrote:
If you treat PC3000 as Mercedes, I would take MRT as BMW.

I would definitely say no to that comparison. I can do repairs in seconds with PC-3000 that'd take hours to perform in MRT.

reco wrote:
Just like BMW in driving, MRT always surprise me in some way after My PC3000 surrendered.

Perhaps you just need more experience working in PC-3000 then. I've yet to ever see a single thing that MRT could do that I couldn't do in 1/2 the time on PC-3000.

I do use PC3000 a lot before I bought MRT, they are great tool. MRT's hardware did surprise me when imaging hard drive. I am not asking others to have the same feeling as I do, maybe I just need a fresh interface after so long. I am telling here that we should be more flexible and re-flash our knowledge and cognition more frequently nowadays, cling to old concepts without open your eyes was a bad move.

Now I am using PC3000 to get first shot in most my cases, MRT is my reserve measure. I am quite satisfy with this coordination.

PostPosted: November 13th, 2018, 22:48 

pclab wrote:
I compare with a Mercedes, so I don't say a Maybach.
Because Mercedes still have some issues (nothing is perfect), but to be real PC3K is a Maybach actually.
As Data-medics said, once you work with a PC3K you don't need another tool.
Of course, money is a big question in this, but @reco I have a MRT for sale you want another one.

Maybach is not perfect either. Nothing is perfect!

PC3000 has it's defect, why are you so large about it? How do you think about their latest update? 100% perfect? No defect at all? However this would not affect it to be a great tool, they are still the No.1.

Money is not big issue for me and I will buy new ones when I needed. You can save it.

good night, end of this topic.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2018, 4:36 

That's why I said before it's more of a Mercedes (or whatever you want).
It's not perfect, but it's a little more than the others, that's what I mean.

All the "big" tools passed by me (minus Atola) so I know what they are, how support works, how updates works...

Since you have both, be honest: you can do exactly the same you can do with PC3K and MRT, the same way and spending the same time?

I can't (but maybe it's me...)

PS: This is a discussion of tools, not a discussion of people. I have nothing against you or your opinion, so please don't take this personal, as I think you taking this.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2018, 6:40 

reco wrote:
I do use PC3000 a lot before I bought MRT, they are great tool. MRT's hardware did surprise me when imaging hard drive. I am not asking others to have the same feeling as I do, maybe I just need a fresh interface after so long. I am telling here that we should be more flexible and re-flash our knowledge and cognition more frequently nowadays, cling to old concepts without open your eyes was a bad move.

Now I am using PC3000 to get first shot in most my cases, MRT is my reserve measure. I am quite satisfy with this coordination.

Nice try, MRT-software-engineer-bro. We can understand now why you need PC-3000 as the main tool :-D

reco wrote:
Hi, I'm William, software engineer of MRT tool. I noticed there is bug, please contact me and offer more details. Thanks! This is my personal e-mail: william.smithhhhh@gmail.com. You can also contact me for online chat QQ:2539130423.

Posted: August 27th, 2015, 4:32

PostPosted: November 14th, 2018, 7:48 

darkforce1 wrote:
reco wrote:

Nice try, MRT-software-engineer-bro. We can understand now why you need PC-3000 as the main tool :-D

reco wrote:
Hi, I'm William, software engineer of MRT tool. I noticed there is bug, please contact me and offer more details. Thanks! This is my personal e-mail: william.smithhhhh@gmail.com. You can also contact me for online chat QQ:2539130423.

Ah, got it now.... Thanks DarkForce

PostPosted: November 14th, 2018, 15:11 

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808).

PostPosted: November 14th, 2018, 23:45 

pclab wrote:
darkforce1 wrote:
reco wrote:

reco wrote:

Ah, got it now.... Thanks DarkForce

People believe what they want to believe, so they are manipulated by fake news and even ignore the elephant in the room.
The fact that I used to cooperate with MRT guys before I immigrated doesn't necessarily deprive me of my right to make objective comments between MRT and PC3K. I have been engaged with data recovery long before I got recruited by MRT.
Nonetheless, I understand why you are so overreacted toward my post and so big of PC3K. When you over react to find others who they are, why they saying that, actually it reveal yourself and your original purpose to do this.

Finally I realize you are nickel, not partner of any company, nice job.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2018, 11:44 

Everyone is free to share his own opinion.
But demagogy, with Ad hominem, is not good.
If we go back to the subject, the colored icons are not yet a fresh interface, as well as poorly copied features will never become innovations.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2018, 21:56 

pclab wrote:
If we go back to the subject, the colored icons are not yet a fresh interface, as well as poorly copied features will never become innovations.

I am just making objective comments and a metaphor between data recovery tool and vehicle for fun.Suddenly, two partners of ACE jumped on my face, besieging and bickering with me. Those good buddies searched my forum history, even digging out my post in 2015. Did you have any respect to the competitor considering what you posted here in MRT's section. Although I am no longer cooperating with MRT for years, I cannot tolerate with your behaviors. Shame on you.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2018, 22:59 

pclab wrote:

Subject?
Can you find something equivalent to those features in the attachment. tell me where you can find those buttons in PC3K

Attachments:
22.jpg
22.jpg [ 64.45 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
11.jpg
11.jpg [ 85.5 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
4.png
4.png [ 14.74 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
3.png
3.png [ 18.86 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
2.png
2.png [ 21.88 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
1.png
1.png [ 12.34 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]

PostPosted: December 7th, 2018, 20:32 

Valid point reco.
MRT = 2018 BMW X5
PC3000 = 1999 Mercedes B class
Take your pick.
I would recommend that those who have MRT Ultra upgrade to their latest 2018 version software.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2018, 13:45 

yuji22 wrote:
Valid point reco.
MRT = 2018 BMW X5
PC3000 = 1999 Mercedes B class
Take your pick.
I would recommend that those who have MRT Ultra upgrade to their latest 2018 version software.

What happened ? MRT ran out of old speakers need to operate new users ?
But anyway this is a good joke for christmas.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2018, 15:59 

One list of families is in alphabetical order, but the other is not. :? :?

PostPosted: December 10th, 2018, 1:46 

Now that everyone had their Christmas laugh, let us not underestimate PC3000. Obviously, it is the world standard for Data Recovery. MRT is the up and coming rising star and combined with SeDiv, SHTR and WDMarvel, makes it an excellent Tool. There are plus and minuses to both tools and if everyone takes away their biases including posters who are basing their assessment on when they first used MRT combined to where it is today, it has made progress. To each his own.
Did I get the BMW and Mercedes assessment wrong ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: December 11th, 2018, 3:15 

yuji22 wrote:
Now that everyone had their Christmas laugh, let us not underestimate PC3000. Obviously, it is the world standard for Data Recovery. MRT is the up and coming rising star and combined with SeDiv, SHTR and WDMarvel, makes it an excellent Tool. There are plus and minuses to both tools and if everyone takes away their biases including posters who are basing their assessment on when they first used MRT combined to where it is today, it has made progress. To each his own.
Did I get the BMW and Mercedes assessment wrong ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Jirbun
good with you bro, indeed another mercenary from MRT! :) :D

Wow, Watch how many paid posters of the ACE hardly battle against the MRT mercenary. This is a way more intresting chirstmas laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 1:29 

Hard to trust posts in the DR industry.