All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: October 16th, 2018, 13:14 
Online
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1201
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
I have been trying to order the Hydata Seagate SCSI package and cannot get a response from them.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 2:35 
Offline

Joined: February 24th, 2019, 23:37
Posts: 4
Location: Singapore
Hi Let me know if you still help buying them.

We are the authorized Distributor for the software.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 4:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2586
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
ddrecovery wrote:
I have been trying to order the Hydata Seagate SCSI package and cannot get a response from them.


Hi Seriously ,
Which One Do You Want To Order ,Can You Provide a Link ,I Have The PC 3000 SCSI/SAS 6 Gbit System Now Under Custom Clearance And Maybe Once i Get It i Can Give You Some Details

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 14:03 
Online
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1201
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
I have been trying to order the Hydata Seagate SCSI package and cannot get a response from them.


Hi Seriously ,
Which One Do You Want To Order ,Can You Provide a Link ,I Have The PC 3000 SCSI/SAS 6 Gbit System Now Under Custom Clearance And Maybe Once i Get It i Can Give You Some Details

Hi Amarbir, not sure how your PC3000 SCSI will help me get Hydata software? but glad you are investing in this. In the past 7 years I have only had 2 instances where I needed to resolve FW issues on SAS or SCSI drives, so I have never needed to invest in PC3000 SACSI/SAS. I find most SAS drives are either unrecoverable due to platter damage or the array is recoverable through other good drives. I have a friend who has PC3000 SCSI/SAS and we now trade jobs if we do need a FW fix.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 11th, 2019, 5:26 
Offline

Joined: February 24th, 2019, 23:37
Posts: 4
Location: Singapore
ddrecovery wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
I have been trying to order the Hydata Seagate SCSI package and cannot get a response from them.


Hi Seriously ,
Which One Do You Want To Order ,Can You Provide a Link ,I Have The PC 3000 SCSI/SAS 6 Gbit System Now Under Custom Clearance And Maybe Once i Get It i Can Give You Some Details

Hi Amarbir, not sure how your PC3000 SCSI will help me get Hydata software? but glad you are investing in this. In the past 7 years I have only had 2 instances where I needed to resolve FW issues on SAS or SCSI drives, so I have never needed to invest in PC3000 SACSI/SAS. I find most SAS drives are either unrecoverable due to platter damage or the array is recoverable through other good drives. I have a friend who has PC3000 SCSI/SAS and we now trade jobs if we do need a FW fix.


I think he misunderstand Ace lab PC3000 SAS/SCSI and Hydata Seagate Scsi Package.

It would be useful for people who process hundreds if not thousand of SAS / SCSI drives, you be surprise how many have firmware issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 11th, 2019, 16:38 
Offline

Joined: November 29th, 2006, 10:08
Posts: 7419
Location: UK
I’ve still not heard a peep back from HYData, after 3 requests for pricing and licence options.

As it’s been mentioned before, if their after sales support is as bad as their non-existent pre-sales then it doesn’t bode well :-(

_________________
PC Image Data Recovery
http://www.pcimage.co.uk

New!! HDD-PCB.COM for all your PCB and donor HDD requirements!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 14th, 2019, 11:01 
Offline

Joined: February 24th, 2019, 23:37
Posts: 4
Location: Singapore
Hi Pcimage,

Sorry to hear that.

Do let me know your enquires, I would be glad to help.

We just got the distribution rights to their DRT-SCSI Tools and will be taking care of any pre sales and after sales support.

Do let me know if I can be of any help.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 14th, 2019, 11:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2009, 16:13
Posts: 2187
Location: Ontario, Canada
I think we are all curious as to how much it costs, to start.

_________________
Luke
RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: March 14th, 2019, 11:55 
Online
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1201
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Service from Hydata was really bad. I actually purchased the SAS firmware tool for about $600. I moved office shortly afterwards and lost the dongle. I spoke to Hydata and they said I needed to buy another $600 package. They would not replace the original. My fault for losing it, but I thought that was a little harsh.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: June 24th, 2019, 5:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore
ddrecovery wrote:
Service from Hydata was really bad. I actually purchased the SAS firmware tool for about $600. I moved office shortly afterwards and lost the dongle. I spoke to Hydata and they said I needed to buy another $600 package. They would not replace the original. My fault for losing it, but I thought that was a little harsh.

Hi Tim, I am Joel from Hddware, we corresponded via email. Although we did not manage to solve your problem, but i hope that you are satisfied with our effort to find a solution for you.
Please do let us know if you have any other issues in future.
_________________
http://www.hydata.com/en/index.html
DRT-SCSITools - A world leading Data Recovery Tools for enterprise hard-drives (IBM, HP, DELL, EMC, SUN, NETAPP, top servers)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: June 24th, 2019, 9:26 
Online
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1201
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
Service from Hydata was really bad. I actually purchased the SAS firmware tool for about $600. I moved office shortly afterwards and lost the dongle. I spoke to Hydata and they said I needed to buy another $600 package. They would not replace the original. My fault for losing it, but I thought that was a little harsh.

Hi Tim, I am Joel from Hddware, we corresponded via email. Although we did not manage to solve your problem, but i hope that you are satisfied with our effort to find a solution for you.
Please do let us know if you have any other issues in future.
_________________
http://www.hydata.com/en/index.html
DRT-SCSITools - A world leading Data Recovery Tools for enterprise hard-drives (IBM, HP, DELL, EMC, SUN, NETAPP, top servers)

I agree that you were very helpful indeed and tried your best, but again HYDATA does not want to be reasonable.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: June 24th, 2019, 13:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2586
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
hddware wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:
I have been trying to order the Hydata Seagate SCSI package and cannot get a response from them.


Hi Seriously ,
Which One Do You Want To Order ,Can You Provide a Link ,I Have The PC 3000 SCSI/SAS 6 Gbit System Now Under Custom Clearance And Maybe Once i Get It i Can Give You Some Details

Hi Amarbir, not sure how your PC3000 SCSI will help me get Hydata software? but glad you are investing in this. In the past 7 years I have only had 2 instances where I needed to resolve FW issues on SAS or SCSI drives, so I have never needed to invest in PC3000 SACSI/SAS. I find most SAS drives are either unrecoverable due to platter damage or the array is recoverable through other good drives. I have a friend who has PC3000 SCSI/SAS and we now trade jobs if we do need a FW fix.


I think he misunderstand Ace lab PC3000 SAS/SCSI and Hydata Seagate Scsi Package.

It would be useful for people who process hundreds if not thousand of SAS / SCSI drives, you be surprise how many have firmware issue.


Well,
I Did Not Misunderstand ,Might Be You Need Some clarification .Can You Tell me how much is Hydata Top End Tool Which Comes With SAS/SCSI Card ,Might Be i Can Help You Visualize More Clearly Then And Tell You Exactly What i Know And What i Do Not

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: June 25th, 2019, 9:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2019, 4:41
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore
Hi Amarbir,

I will PM you regarding your interest

Regards
Joel

_________________
http://www.hydata.com/en/index.html
DRT-SCSITools - A world leading Data Recovery Tools for enterprise hard-drives (IBM, HP, DELL, EMC, SUN, NETAPP, top servers)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: June 26th, 2019, 14:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2586
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
DRT-SCSITOOLS wrote:
Hi Amarbir,

I will PM you regarding your interest

Regards
Joel

_________________
http://www.hydata.com/en/index.html
DRT-SCSITools - A world leading Data Recovery Tools for enterprise hard-drives (IBM, HP, DELL, EMC, SUN, NETAPP, top servers)


Hi,
Waiting Its Still Not Reached India Via Internet From Singapore ...

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is HYDATA Still in Buniess
PostPosted: Today, 7:03 
Offline

Joined: Yesterday, 18:36
Posts: 1
Location: Moscow
DRT-SCSITOOLS, hi!

why you remove free version of DRT SCSITOOLS from your site?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group