All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Important Data Recovery
PostPosted: September 10th, 2020, 11:12 

Guys, the attached SD card was in my pocket while traveling and got damaged. I have about 5 to 6GB data in this SD card that has a capacity of 128GB. I really need the data in this SD card. Pics are attached of the SD card. Will someone please assist me in recovering the data from this disk???? I will highly appreciate your positive response. Companies in dubai have refused me and I will appreciate if you guys can share me the name of an expert data Recovery company who can make wonders with this disk and at least recover the data from it. Regards

Attachments:
20200910_133200.jpg
20200910_133200.jpg [ 2.41 MiB | Viewed 13396 times ]
20200910_133202.jpg
20200910_133202.jpg [ 2.26 MiB | Viewed 13396 times ]
File comment: Damaged part of the SDD
20200910_133253.jpg
20200910_133253.jpg [ 1.66 MiB | Viewed 13396 times ]
20200910_133437.jpg
20200910_133437.jpg [ 694.01 KiB | Viewed 13396 times ]
File comment: Pics of the SDD
20200910_133455.jpg
20200910_133455.jpg [ 885.15 KiB | Viewed 13396 times ]

Post subject: Re: Important Data Recovery
PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 3:55 

Go here: http://www.angeldatarecovery.com/

PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 11:13 

I went here : http://www.angeldatarecovery.com/ ( Angel Data Recovery). They saw the disk and its damage and said that they cannot fix it and they cannot recover the data. I want a company who is ANAL in recovering data, If you all know what I mean since the disk is damaged physically and the company who shall recover the data for me must have sophisticated tools to manage the disk and recover the data. As I mentioned earlier, the DATA that i have in the disk will not be more than 6GB and the disks capacity is 128GB, so not the entire disk is consumed. Guys please try and recommend me the best company in this case. Thanks

PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 11:35 

i don't like your chances, the crack looks to be too close to the middle to have missed the NAND Die.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 11:48 

Guys I need positive replies whereby I require a recommendation for an expert company to really work hard expertly to recover my data. Thanks Guys

PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 14:32 

Here you can read more about your problem:
https://www.facebook.com/arvikadatareco ... 3781020613

PostPosted: September 11th, 2020, 22:20 

The premise of recovering data from a broken flash drive is that the NAND chip is not fatally damaged. I am from China, and I am good at dealing with difficult problems that others can't do. This is a broken drive that I managed to recover data last week :cool:
If you need to, I can try, but if you can prepare a identical donor to let me find the pin arrangement.
So I recorded a video to record the moment:https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sk4y1y7Tj/

Attachments:
IMG_6195.JPG
IMG_6195.JPG [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 13244 times ]

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 1:06 

csava, yes, but remember Flash is much bigger than MicroSD. and there is much more chance that memory module will be untouched when it crack. At MicroSD memory module cover almost all surface inside, so only crack near the edge can save memory module. Each crack at the middle - you can be sure that recovery is impossible.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 4:39 

abubakrahmad wrote:
Guys I need positive replies whereby I require a recommendation for an expert company to really work hard expertly to recover my data. Thanks Guys

It doesn't matter how hard a company works. This flash is easy enough to solder up, pinout is likely known. but no amount of skill will put a crystal NAND chip back together after it is cracked.

It also is irrelevant how important the data is, or how much money is thrown out it

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 8:50 

In fact, many cases, even if they seem simple, will fail in the actual operation, which is normal. There are also many seemingly impossible tasks that are actually done. It depends on the technology, but luck is also very important. I once found a crack in the CPU of a customer's notebook computer from the middle, but this does not affect the normal operation of the CPU. Of course, if there is a crack, it can still work normally. This itself is a small probability event, but if you don't try to 100% fail, you may still have a small probability to win.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 10:17 

LOL ,
So When Angeldatarecovery refused you like to take it ,And if luck is by your side you will recover it seriously ,amazing do you know about angeldatarecovery ? . Do you know the kind of knowledge and experience he has ,Any about about arvika ,I mean seriously this means i will sell all the tools and brain and order luck from heaven this will solve all crack cases

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 11:29 

When encountering difficult and almost impossible cases, people often say that it is impossible to accomplish, and no one can accomplish it. They even laugh at those who are willing to spend their energy trying: Hey, that silly boy is doing useless work again. If you don't try it, then there is definitely no hope. God will not favor those who do not act. I hate to use inertial thinking to solve problems, and I should be very clear in this work. If the case is a cheap advertising flash drive, then most of it needs reverse engineering to compile. In fact, there are some programs that do not support PC3K, FE, or VNR, but we can get it done. This is not to say how good we are, but the most popular flash memory products used by consumers in each country, and local data recovery companies know more about it. Many tasks that seem impossible to complete are also done. So I never tell the client whether it can be done or not, I will only tell the client the expected probability of the success of this task. The probability of failure is 99.9%. As long as the customer can accept it, he will try his best.

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 5:46 

Brother, I like the way you express confidence. My SD card was in my pocket. The damage is minor but if u push it then surely the damage will be more. Now it is kept safe. I can ship it safely too but i need to know when and how much it will cost me to recover the data. please assist brother.

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 7:35 

abubakrahmad wrote:
The damage is minor...

no, the damage is either minor or catastrophic. You don't know yet

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 12:22 

Hello brother, you must know a few things before entrusting the micro TF card to me. First of all, the judgements of the above engineers are highly likely to be correct, just as they said. But it is not absolute. Experience tells me that there is no absolute in everything, because if part of the crystal breaks in a non-critical position, it will not kill it. Just like during World War II, some soldiers had their brains penetrated by bullets, but they still survived. So luck is the key, and the flash memory survived by fluke. Reading it correctly and turning it into what you need is also a very complicated process. As we all know, even a micro TF card with a complete appearance is much more difficult to recover data than Monolithic UFD and traditional flash drives, but this is not a problem, I can basically handle it. So you must understand this before entrusting it to me, because the probability of failure is still 99.9%. I know this very well, but I am willing to try, but you must also be aware of this. In the worst case, you may waste the cost of an international express, and I may waste a few days. Please contact me by email: cscsava1@gmail.com

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 21:43 

In my opinion this is the best deal you will get. I agree with everything @csava said, it is unknown, I would send it to get assessed.