August 12th, 2026, 7:20
August 12th, 2026, 9:13
Tried the official MRT SATA converter board as well.
August 12th, 2026, 9:51
August 12th, 2026, 10:10
Hardcore Games wrote:Rather than convert, why not just copy the USB disk to a conventional hard disk. Every WD USB I have ever had come in I copied to a 3.5" hard disk in an enclosure and I trashed the USB based disks as these are notorious for errors.
August 12th, 2026, 21:00
fzabkar wrote:https://www.blizzarddr.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/Western-Digital-PCB-810003-1.jpg
https://www.blizzarddr.com/convert-wd-usb-to-sata/Tried the official MRT SATA converter board as well.
Could we see a photo?
August 12th, 2026, 21:35
August 12th, 2026, 22:27
August 12th, 2026, 22:33
August 12th, 2026, 22:50
Do you know if there's something specific about the 810003 that prevents the direct wiring SATA conversion? That's really the part I'm trying to figure out.
August 13th, 2026, 3:07
Josh256 wrote:When I purchased the MRT adaptor, I was told it was compatible with the WD Charger family, but looking at the pins, it doesn't seem to connect to the correct points on the 810003.
August 17th, 2026, 1:48
Pi0tR wrote:Hardcore Games wrote:Rather than convert, why not just copy the USB disk to a conventional hard disk. Every WD USB I have ever had come in I copied to a 3.5" hard disk in an enclosure and I trashed the USB based disks as these are notorious for errors.
Why hasn't he been banned yet?
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.