MultiDrive – free backup, clone & wipe disk utility from Atola Technology

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: wd5000LUCT-62MPJY0 Donor drive not found
PostPosted: Today, 6:26 
Offline

Joined: September 7th, 2012, 16:37
Posts: 198
Hello,

I have a WD that needs a head replacement. I was searching for days on ebay, but unfortunately, I couldn't find this drive.

Most of the drives I found are WD5000LUCT-63RC2Y0.

Any suggestions on where I can buy a donor drive, please

Thank you for your help.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 226 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group