stts wrote:
I never take opinions and viewpoints the wrong way. Everybody is entitled to their own whether others agree or not. But I am disapointed that the admin feels that this place is best when people act rudely. This means I have no authoritative backing to get people to behave professionally. With no backing, then there is no point to trying to get people to straighten up.
No you haven't and didn't the fact you have no backing or endorsing told you that you are probably wrong or in the wrong place with your general way of thinking ? It's like going to a rednecks convention with a "HUNT HUNTERS" t-shirt or to a pacifist sit-in with a "NRA FOREVER!" one. Don't expect to be treated fairly.

You say you should have the right to express your opinions ?
So we. The answers are not harsh, the answers are always REAL and respectful, only we don't want to be pissed off. It's GREAT advice to safeguard data by not doing unwise attempts. Remember this is not a help desk, and the cost for hosting, bandwidth, resources and so on deserve RESPECT in any case.
stts wrote:
The Iranian president, and a growing population of germans, believe that the Jewish holocaust was a fairy tale. They are entitled to their beliefs, but I chose not to share company with them. I also dont like shareing company with people that enjoy harrasing others. Its not something that makes my day.
Are we making politics instead of DR now ? It's a mine field and definitely
off topic. You choose who to moake company with, your sharing and your way of life. Planet earth is wide, no one is kicking you away, just read the forum rules (Dmitry has magnificently synthesized everything in a few lines !!) and everyone will be happy. Otherwise, you have already seen the consequencies. Everyone qualifies himself with his word, expressions and way of thinking.