All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help ME
PostPosted: April 6th, 2020, 4:26 

hello
i have big problem with my hard disk
it was very slow when i use it i using Victoria software to chick it and it showing many bad sector i was chose Remap from software
but now it i have problem with F Partition didn't open and showing this error message
F:\is not accessible the parameter is incorrect

how can i fix it to copy the data

Post subject: Re: Help ME
PostPosted: April 6th, 2020, 5:06 

Regular computers or software tools aren't designed to deal with damaged drives. HDDSuperClone is evidently very capable, but it's probably not a good idea to figure out how to use it as you go. I'd say the drive needs to be imaged because any sector that gets touched should be copied in order to minimize further damage to the original drive. If you can find someone with a RapidSpar you might be able to get help for cheap since it's a low-cost tool compared to the DeepSpar or any other variants.

(It seems like since I'm new my posts needs to be cleared by mods, so you might have already gotten a relevant answer before this message is visible).

Post subject: Re: Help ME
PostPosted: April 6th, 2020, 6:56 

Remapped sectors probably lost the data within...it was a bad idea if your data is of any value to you.

Sending to a pro is probably the best thing you could do. Unless a head is dead, should be less than $500.

If you don't care about the risk, clone it with ddrescue or hddsupper lone, then scan and recover the data from the clone using data recovery software.