Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

Seagate Exos x12 Unlocking

September 5th, 2021, 9:36

Hello fellas I am new to this forum and HDD unlocking/Resetting and I currently have a Seagate Exos ST12000NM007 that is locked in Sec 4 ata security mode and if anyone can aid me in learning how to unlock it or just reset it since I do not need data off of it. I am not afraid of any terminal based OS and am willing to even solder/Build my own tools if that's what it takes to reset the drive.
Thank you Guys.

Re: Seagate Exos x12 Unlocking

November 2nd, 2021, 21:02

I'd be interested if you get this unlocked. A friend of mine has some WD easystore drives that are locked like that.

November 3rd, 2021, 22:32

Could you please send inquiry information about this disk? Let me see if I can do anything with my tools.

November 4th, 2021, 2:37

Petersburg wrote:Could you please send inquiry information about this disk? Let me see if I can do anything with my tools.
Seagate or WD?

November 17th, 2021, 23:35

Samir wrote:
Petersburg wrote:Could you please send inquiry information about this disk? Let me see if I can do anything with my tools.
Seagate or WD?

Seagate
Post a reply