August 17th, 2026, 18:27
August 18th, 2026, 9:06
August 18th, 2026, 12:31
August 18th, 2026, 17:57
August 18th, 2026, 18:26
August 18th, 2026, 18:30
Hardcore Games wrote:I prefer not to injure it at all as the adhesive could be problematic
August 18th, 2026, 20:05
fzabkar wrote:Hardcore Games wrote:I prefer not to injure it at all as the adhesive could be problematic
Yeah, right. BTW, you have a lousy camera.
August 18th, 2026, 20:52
Hardcore Games wrote:fzabkar wrote:Hardcore Games wrote:I prefer not to injure it at all as the adhesive could be problematic
Yeah, right. BTW, you have a lousy camera.
My phone has 48 megapixel which is more than this forum can handle
August 18th, 2026, 21:13
August 18th, 2026, 21:19
August 18th, 2026, 21:22
August 19th, 2026, 9:53
August 19th, 2026, 10:10
I only have laptops
My Dell Optiplex 3050
I have an i3 it but I might try to scare up an i5 to have 4 full cores for Linux or WIndows.
August 19th, 2026, 12:04
recent text -> keyword/topic extraction -> generic knowledge/template generation -> reply
August 19th, 2026, 15:11
August 19th, 2026, 16:14
August 23rd, 2026, 23:08
August 24th, 2026, 20:31
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.