Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Micron 1300 SATA SSD (256GB), firmware

September 20th, 2026, 19:15

Hello,I am looking for a working, full 4MB EEPROM dump (.bin / .rom) to revive a dead Micron 1300 SATA SSD (256GB). The drive is completely unresponsive in BIOS.
I checked the onboard MXIC flash chip, and it is a Macronix MX25L3233EZNI (32 Mb / 4 MB capacity).
The original firmware listed on the label is HPC0032, but a standard Micron M5MU030 dump will also work, as long as it is a complete 4,194,304 bytes readout from a hardware programmer.
I did manage to extract a firmware binary from the official update package, but it is only 1.4 MB, meaning it is just a partial update payload and lacks the required boot sector data.

If anyone has a donor dump available from a working drive, I would highly appreciate it if you could share it.Thank you!
Post a reply