Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Looking for Samsung PM863 3.84TB firmware. Please help.

Today, 13:01

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I have two 3.84TB Samsung PM863 SATA SSD that I purchased about 10 years ago. I bought them from a website (new), so they are not from Dell/HP etc.

There were some file corruptions, and I think that it could be due to an early bug these SSDs had. My SSD firmware is very old: GXT3003Q. I was wondering if anyone have any later firmware that I can flash my SSDs with.

I've attached an image of one of the SSDs, just in case if it helps.

I found and updated firmware from the amazing repository I found on hddguru, but sadly no firmware for PM863 (Non-A)

Please help. Many thanks in advance.
Attachments
20261004_220650.jpg
Post a reply