CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Re: pin for safe mode

Yesterday, 5:21

HannsGruber wrote:fzabkar is all over the internet with their research and work. Who are you?
fzbakar is a long standing, well respected member of the online recovery community. Perhaps the question is more - who are you.

Re: pin for safe mode

Yesterday, 11:18

Lardman wrote:
HannsGruber wrote:fzabkar is all over the internet with their research and work. Who are you?
fzbakar is a long standing, well respected member of the online recovery community. Perhaps the question is more - who are you.


https://youtu.be/LYb_nqU_43w?t=17

Re: pin for safe mode

Yesterday, 12:38

HannsGruber wrote:
IAitaliassistance wrote:if u want to respect, give me your respect, if u are in red period it is not my fault, adios.


fzabkar is all over the internet with their research and work. Who are you? lol


The God of War.

"Resistance is Futile your Assimilated"

Re: pin for safe mode

Yesterday, 12:39

HannsGruber

The God of War

"ReSisTance is Futile, yOur ASsimiLated"

Re: pin for safe mode

Yesterday, 21:54

Lardman wrote:
HannsGruber wrote:fzabkar is all over the internet with their research and work. Who are you?
fzbakar is a long standing, well respected member of the online recovery community. Perhaps the question is more - who are you.


I'm Hanns. I'm lifting the skirt on the 860 EVO drives.

Re: pin for safe mode

Today, 12:50

HannsGruber wrote:I'm Hanns. I'm lifting the skirt on the 860 EVO drives.
You're really not allowed to do that anymore and honestly you never know what you will find under there nowdays :lol:

I am following the thread .... She gave me a slap when I tried, perhaps you're more her type.
Post a reply