| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| iPhone recovery http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11884 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | b_wonderer_a [ April 7th, 2009, 7:48 ] |
| Post subject: | iPhone recovery |
Hi, anyone managed to recover data from the memory chips of a broken iPhone? It's an iPhone 2G with 8GB of memory (2 toshiba chips with 4 dumps). I think I removed the mix, but i have problems ordering the blocks. Any ideeas are apreciated. |
|
| Author: | scratchy [ April 7th, 2009, 9:00 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: iPhone recovery |
Can you find boot sector and copy off around 300 kb from that area and post it somewhere we can download and have a look at it.. What you have said above is very vague and limits it to every possible method of block ordering. |
|
| Author: | b_wonderer_a [ April 7th, 2009, 10:36 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: iPhone recovery |
Hi, thanks for answering. I'm afraid without the full dumps it's hard, even imposible to understand how data is stored. I was hoping someone else encountered this and would share some info. best regards, wonderer |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|