Data Recovery from a SD card which has been formatted twice
Posted: June 11th, 2012, 6:20
Hi
I have a 2 gb sd card. Well it's been formatted twice, once through the camera and once through windows. It has not been clicked upon.
A standard data recovery does not show any data but a raw recovery does give 1 file of 1.76 gb, with the specs -fll 01.76 gb.
Is there any software that you would recommend or data recovery system where the individual files can be recovered. Another wierd thing is when the recovery is taking place AVG picks up a Trojan Virus and stops the recovery.
I am using Easy Recovery Pro
Thanks for any help.
I have a 2 gb sd card. Well it's been formatted twice, once through the camera and once through windows. It has not been clicked upon.
A standard data recovery does not show any data but a raw recovery does give 1 file of 1.76 gb, with the specs -fll 01.76 gb.
Is there any software that you would recommend or data recovery system where the individual files can be recovered. Another wierd thing is when the recovery is taking place AVG picks up a Trojan Virus and stops the recovery.
I am using Easy Recovery Pro
Thanks for any help.