Page 1 of 1
My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 8th, 2012, 9:14
by loki
Well as the title says my softcenter kit is winging it's way over to the UK from Russia

Just had email confirmation
Suspect that my PC3000 SSD Flash wont be used as much now?
So it might go up for sale in the future?
Am looking forward to getting my new toy ( who says boys grow up? we just become bigger boys

)
Loki
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 8th, 2012, 9:43
by SquaL
Congrats. Plz be sure to give some feedback.
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 9th, 2012, 8:02
by Izualim
you won't regret it, basic, solid tool. I'll recommend you to keep the Ace Flash edition tool, it might come handy once in a while, specially with SSD's.
Sergey is constantly upgrading the tool. Support Team is great, Enjoy !
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 11th, 2012, 2:57
by BlackST
loki wrote: ( who says boys grow up? we just become bigger boys

)
I'm worried... After XL there's 'only' XXL...

Congrats for the purchase, it's a must have in my opinion. I wish you to pay it back in no time with successful recoveries.
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 12th, 2012, 8:22
by loki
Thanks for all your advice & comments.
I have decided to keep my PC3000 Flash SSD as recommended by numerous members here.
I have just had the delivery which was quick service indeed.
From the first look at unwrapping it, it look like im the proud owner of 2 soap dishes lol
The hardware looks professionally made & & well packaged & protected, I am looking forward to learning how to use the software etc. but expect it to be a steep learning curve.
Loki
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: November 13th, 2012, 2:21
by craig6928
its going to take you some time learning how to use this tool
not the software is not intelligent and not suitable for beginners
its a professional tool for sure.
lots of learning and banging your head also lol
good luck

Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: December 5th, 2012, 23:50
by polanwu
'm Glad you purchased the SC tool, it's really great, I starting in 2009 on the use of it, and made thousands of successful cases. Learning is a must, you can get the joy of success!
good luck

Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: December 6th, 2012, 10:33
by lcoughey
My lab tech just did another flash recovery using both Soft Centre & PC3000 Flash
Soft Centre - quickly found the FAT32 file structure, but it was not complete
PC3K Flash - slower to find the FAT32 file structure, but 100% complete
The more we use Soft Centre, the more we like it. However, I'd say that when it comes to auto functions, PC3K flash is better...it just supports less controllers, at the moment.
Re: My new SoftCenter kit is on it's way
Posted: December 6th, 2012, 12:13
by Jar
I Agree.