Page 1 of 1
Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: December 13th, 2012, 18:38
by arvika
Dear Friends, I'm looking for monoliths cards and flashes for research and technological studies (pinouts, assemblers solution, layouts etc). If you have non working devices or devices with some defects (work slowly, wrong capacity or capacity 0MB) and you don't need them any more I will be very grateful to receive them.
You can find some examples below. Parts I'm looking for look like these below or are very similar. They could have different traces on PCB (the more diversified the better).
Send me PM if you want address.
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: December 14th, 2012, 9:33
by einstein9
Ohh Hi Michal,
i guess i managed to do some here in my free time, have some examples which i did
will email you those details.
and i have many of those examples flashes, SD mem. and so, if you manage shipping i can send them all for you (more than 60)
i got what i wanted from them (to know of course)
let me know...

Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: December 14th, 2012, 15:34
by arvika
Grate! I'm very interested in. Shipping is not a problem, i can manage it
It will be very nice to work on it!
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: December 15th, 2012, 3:36
by einstein9
You got an Email mate...
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: December 15th, 2012, 5:53
by einstein9
forgot to mention (to everyone) Sandisk & HP have a great offer here
buy 32gb and you will get 4 & 8 GB FREE hehehe
good deal all together 15$ (more or less)
i got some for me and u Michal
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: January 7th, 2013, 16:52
by arvika
Received monoliths from you, thank you for excellent stuff for investigation

Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: January 8th, 2013, 8:49
by einstein9
Something for the FREE time here came up..
some how killing the time.
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: January 14th, 2013, 21:52
by HaQue
I am also taking this route to try and make use of a fantastic peice of hardware, that has a not quite realistic support system from the company that sold it. Yes todays weather is tactfull with a hint of sarcasm.
I have bought around 140 USB drives from everwhere I can, and also swapped old for new with my collegues to get another ^0 or so.
I have a mixture of Monolithic and NAND, SD etc.
I am still documenting and testing and will publish some info soon when I reach a milestone I have set, that should interest people.
hey einstein9, Would it be possible to also share your info?
I have just purchased some more tools to help deal with un/soldering, holding, photographing and trying to put together some documentation for recovery.
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: January 15th, 2013, 4:32
by einstein9
HaQue wrote:I am also taking this route to try and make use of a fantastic peice of hardware, that has a not quite realistic support system from the company that sold it. Yes todays weather is tactfull with a hint of sarcasm.
I have bought around 140 USB drives from everwhere I can, and also swapped old for new with my collegues to get another ^0 or so.
I have a mixture of Monolithic and NAND, SD etc.
I am still documenting and testing and will publish some info soon when I reach a milestone I have set, that should interest people.
hey einstein9, Would it be possible to also share your info?
I have just purchased some more tools to help deal with un/soldering, holding, photographing and trying to put together some documentation for recovery.
Well sorry my friend, those Monolithic work/pinout are not shared except with few friends on the field
and those pinouts worth a lot of $$$ not for FREE
in fact i never believe in FREE things and NEVER LIKE to accept it.
thank you, and good luck with ur work
Re: Looking monoliths for investigation
Posted: January 15th, 2013, 20:13
by HaQue
No problems Einstein9, maybe I need to work harder to become one of few friends in this field. My problem being in Australia is that we don't have any community such as you lucky ones.
I understand keeping treasured information, no issues there. I enjoy this work anyways, just wish for more free time!
All the best