Crucial M4 & Toshiba BIOS Password unlock
Posted: February 15th, 2014, 2:03
Recently my Laptop (Toshiba R700) was wrecked its motherboard after a coffee spillage. Since my SSD HD was protected with a bios password, I was not able to use it with repaired laptop. Drive is a ‘Crucial m4 SSD’. It is not listed in the BIOS setup. But the software for Drive duplicating distributed with SSD, was able to detect it, but SSD was reported readonly. I can boot DOS on USB/CD, while this HD connected.
I am not worried about the data, I have the backups for 80% of its contents. But recovering this disk will save lots of dollars.
BTW I have proof of Purchase.
I hope somebody in the forum had experienced this situation and found a solution for the problem. Thanks in advance.
I am not worried about the data, I have the backups for 80% of its contents. But recovering this disk will save lots of dollars.
BTW I have proof of Purchase.
I hope somebody in the forum had experienced this situation and found a solution for the problem. Thanks in advance.