SD Card Issue
Posted: September 6th, 2014, 13:01
Hi all,
I have a micro-sdhc card (SanDisk Ultra 8GB)
The card worked perfectly, and I used it several times over the last week, but unfortunately I didn't make a backup (was waiting on a new card) and now the card doesn't seem to work. It's not recognised on any device (tried several pc's etc.). Sometimes I get the message that the SD card is not recognised, but that's it.
Is there any way to recover a card like this?
I have a micro-sdhc card (SanDisk Ultra 8GB)
The card worked perfectly, and I used it several times over the last week, but unfortunately I didn't make a backup (was waiting on a new card) and now the card doesn't seem to work. It's not recognised on any device (tried several pc's etc.). Sometimes I get the message that the SD card is not recognised, but that's it.
Is there any way to recover a card like this?