HDD GURU FORUMS
http://forum.hddguru.com/

Monolithic SD Inquery
http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30755
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jeremyb [ March 19th, 2015, 4:03 ]
Post subject:  Monolithic SD Inquery

I've seen two variations on this monolithic card, I can't make out any signals except data.. also logic is 1.2v

Has anyone seen these before? Am I missing something?

Attachments:
lexar-400x.jpg
lexar-400x.jpg [ 264.59 KiB | Viewed 7450 times ]

Author:  Sasha Sheremetov [ March 22nd, 2015, 18:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: Monolithic SD Inquery

Hello Jeremy,

I think we have a very similar card, pinout was reverse engineered (will be added to the next Visual Nand Reconstructor update).
Nothing really special - SM2702 controller inside, ECC/XOR is typical, 8-bit chip, 1 crystal (CE).

Image

Author:  jeremyb [ March 28th, 2015, 0:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Monolithic SD Inquery

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
Hello Jeremy,
I think we have a very similar card, pinout was reverse engineered (will be added to the next Visual Nand Reconstructor update).
Nothing really special - SM2702 controller inside, ECC/XOR is typical, 8-bit chip, 1 crystal (CE).


I suppose, maybe my logic analyzer (or me) was having a bad day, I couldn't make any sense of the log. Mine had two separate data buses but I suspect it is SM27xx as well..

Author:  Sasha Sheremetov [ March 28th, 2015, 10:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: Monolithic SD Inquery

Possibly, what the capacity of your card?

Author:  jeremyb [ March 28th, 2015, 19:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: Monolithic SD Inquery

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
Possibly, what the capacity of your card?

32GB

Author:  Sasha Sheremetov [ March 29th, 2015, 12:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: Monolithic SD Inquery

We had just 8Gb (2C64444BA9), so your one may have 2xCE and two data buses (though it's still not very common).

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/