| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| How to restore a flash? http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=40510 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | hack3rcon [ October 21st, 2020, 11:46 ] |
| Post subject: | How to restore a flash? |
Hello, I have a USB flash drive with ChipsBank chipset model "CBM 2098E". I used CBM UMPTool and changed its model to anything else, but after it my USB Flash drive is not detected by system. How can I fix it? I tried to reformat it with "dcfldd" : Code: # dcfldd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc1 # mkfs.ext2 /dev/sdc1 After it: Code: $ sudo file /dev/sdc1 /dev/sdc1: Linux rev 1.0 ext2 filesystem data, UUID=3d08c314-aa88-43fb-a8c0-66226fa8ff5d (large files) But, I can open and mount it How can I restore it? Thank you. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|