Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Moserbaer India - MCU MB GL825CL

June 22nd, 2021, 13:53

Hello,
This is a Pendrive Which Has The Following

MCU : MB GL825CL
PCB : MBIL 1PMAQ1TM Ver 1.0
NAND : Dynet D27UCG8T2ATR 64GB
NAND Details : 1x1 ADDE94DA 74C4ADDE, part size=8192Mb, page size=8832 bytes, block size=256 pages

You can find some more details shared by pavan and me here -> https://forum.acelaboratory.com/viewtopic.php?t=10375 ,Has anyone worked on this drive ? . Is this a PS2251-50-F ? .Dump is XORed Including SA+ECC i think

Re: Moserbaer India - MCU MB GL825CL

June 22nd, 2021, 16:35

This may be same thing actually, they mistook MB for M8 I guess: http://flash-extractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9940. Anyway, it seems they ended up fixing the board.

June 23rd, 2021, 4:12

Arch Stanton wrote:This may be same thing actually, they mistook MB for M8 I guess: http://flash-extractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9940. Anyway, it seems they ended up fixing the board.

Joep Sir ,
I have seen all the discussions of google yesterday ,My case We have to work on a solution ,I will keep you guys updated

June 23rd, 2021, 8:31

This controller is Genesys Logic GL 825CL, old modifications like GL422 or GL820 were pretty simple, but this modification is newer and have an adaptive XOR. Right now it's not supported, and due the low rate of popularity, not sure that we will add it in the nearest time.

PS : Reply From Acelab and i am sure we need a working drive to work on adaptive XOR :D

June 23rd, 2021, 9:00

What is adaptive about adaptive XOR? I mean I can pretend I understand but I don't. What is it and how does it improve on 'fixed' XOR key? What does it 'adept' to?

June 23rd, 2021, 14:07

Arch Stanton wrote:What is adaptive about adaptive XOR? I mean I can pretend I understand but I don't. What is it and how does it improve on 'fixed' XOR key? What does it 'adept' to?

Joep Sir ,
Well in this i only know as much as you do ,If dynamic XOR and Adaptive are same then its this -> https://support.rusolut.com/portal/en/k ... ynamic-xor

June 24th, 2021, 12:19

Hey Amarbir. Interesting! But does not explain the why as far as I can tell. I thinks it's probably the same thing, adaptive/dynamic simply being different names for it.

June 25th, 2021, 19:26

I have GL827L in past. It not use adaptive XOR. You can upload dumps to my FTP, I will look at it in free time.

August 4th, 2021, 4:21

arvika wrote:I have GL827L in past. It not use adaptive XOR. You can upload dumps to my FTP, I will look at it in free time.

Hello,
VNR Team is looking into this case since 1 month now ,The customer has refused Data recovery due to the delay but donated the case to me for research .Incase you are still interested to check we can go ahead .

August 4th, 2021, 12:00

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
arvika wrote:I have GL827L in past. It not use adaptive XOR. You can upload dumps to my FTP, I will look at it in free time.

Hello,
VNR Team is looking into this case since 1 month now ,The customer has refused Data recovery due to the delay but donated the case to me for research .Incase you are still interested to check we can go ahead .

Yes, upload dump to my FTP.

August 4th, 2021, 13:42

arvika wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:

Hello,

Yes, upload dump to my FTP.

Hi,
Please PM Me Details

August 4th, 2021, 15:01

Check PM.

August 5th, 2021, 12:34

arvika wrote:Check PM.

Upload Started ,
Bet of Luck For Sure Everything is Either XORed or Encrypted .

August 12th, 2021, 3:02

Arvika ,
Dump was uploaded is there a headway in this case :D

September 24th, 2021, 13:01

Arvika ,
Any update in this please .....

September 27th, 2021, 3:53

Update ,
We Need a Donor Guys so if anyone on this planet has one get in touch please if you ever see this thread
Post a reply