Page 1 of 1

ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 10th, 2023, 9:42
by jtb1982
Hello to every one !!!!!

In my job, We are receiving all months chinese ssd based in the controller ys9082hp, until I know this controller is based in the ps3111, and I am trying all loaders from the pc3k without success, and for more than I put the drive in safe mode the pc3k in the log tells me is not, I clarify that I think it is in safe mode because the id that the ssd gives me is completely different from when it does not have the short circuit. One thing who call my attention is the model of the controller show me in safe mode is different from the package, in safe mode in model appears ys9086bb-1 and in the package appears ys9082hp.

Anyone has some experience with this model, for moments I doubt if the drive is really in safe mode I try all sort of combinations to short circuit between the pads and only one give me a different id.

I forgot all voltages are good

I am very grateful to anyone who read my post and even more if comments

thanks very much and my best regards

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 10th, 2023, 13:01
by fzabkar
I can't help you, but I notice that the PCB is a reference design, "YSP4-SA-CYS-S-007-12". This same PCB is used for both the YS9082HP and YS9082HC controllers.

https://mysku.club/blog/china-stores/88402.html
https://www.clubedohardware.com.br/forums/topic/1579908-tentando-entender-a-anatomia-do-ssd-falso-fake/

There isn't much info on these:

https://www.yeestor.com/products/detail/i-14.html

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 11th, 2023, 3:34
by arvika
Design of PCB more likely is similar to SSD based on SM22xx families than PS3111.

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 11th, 2023, 14:33
by fzabkar
arvika wrote:Design of PCB more likely is similar to SSD based on SM22xx families than PS3111.

In ROM mode this controller identifies as a SiliconGo SG9081CC. Yeestor was the result of a merger between Auspitek and SiliconGo.

I notice that SiliconGo has an SG9081 and SG9081XT:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180211154502/silicongo.com/en/products.php%3Fproid=1

... and "Silicon Go" and "Silicon Motion" seem somehow related, at least semantically ...

This thread points to some reasources:

https://www.usbdev.ru/f/index.php?topic=10146.0
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Yqjf-qUb1IHKXA
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Wsa2/akoW1dbNB

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 12th, 2023, 8:01
by csava
ys9082 is a brand new SSD controller with a new independent design, not a renamed version of PS3111, 2258xt, 2259xt or other controllers.

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 13th, 2023, 9:21
by jtb1982
csava wrote:ys9082 is a brand new SSD controller with a new independent design, not a renamed version of PS3111, 2258xt, 2259xt or other controllers.

Thanks very much this pdf is pure gold

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 13th, 2023, 9:26
by jtb1982
Thank you very much to all the people who took their time to answer me.I couldn't work with the ssd anymore because my client requested it

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: May 12th, 2023, 20:47
by rickchbz
i have a similar case with this ssd , ys9082hp, i can't read it yet

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: October 17th, 2023, 5:52
by Arch Stanton
fzabkar wrote:
arvika wrote:Design of PCB more likely is similar to SSD based on SM22xx families than PS3111.

In ROM mode this controller identifies as a SiliconGo SG9081CC. Yeestor was the result of a merger between Auspitek and SiliconGo.

I notice that SiliconGo has an SG9081 and SG9081XT:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180211154502/silicongo.com/en/products.php%3Fproid=1

... and "Silicon Go" and "Silicon Motion" seem somehow related, at least semantically ...

This thread points to some reasources:

https://www.usbdev.ru/f/index.php?topic=10146.0
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Yqjf-qUb1IHKXA
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Wsa2/akoW1dbNB


https://www.usbdev.ru/files/silicongo/ys9082hpmptools/

Re: ys9082hp (ps3111) i cant load any loaders

Posted: February 15th, 2024, 6:50
by Agrail
Does anyone know what architecture YS9082HC has?
This is definitely not an ARM, not ARC, not a MIPS...