Toshiba PX05SVB080, how to remove NetApp firmware?
Posted: May 20th, 2025, 7:20
Hello !
I'm new here, i hope i'm in the right section.
I have here some Toshiba PX05SVB080 with NetApp firmware on them. I'd like to put the original Toshiba firmware (or HP if exists) on them.
I have a server with a RAID controller configured as HBA so I can access the drives from Windows.
Since I am totally new to this, I hope someone can help me doing this operation.
PS: I have the same thing to do with HUSMM1640ASS204 with EMC firmware I'd like to flash with the original HGST one.
Thank you very much !!
I'm new here, i hope i'm in the right section.
I have here some Toshiba PX05SVB080 with NetApp firmware on them. I'd like to put the original Toshiba firmware (or HP if exists) on them.
I have a server with a RAID controller configured as HBA so I can access the drives from Windows.
Since I am totally new to this, I hope someone can help me doing this operation.
PS: I have the same thing to do with HUSMM1640ASS204 with EMC firmware I'd like to flash with the original HGST one.
Thank you very much !!