| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| C-FAST card cloning http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45443 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | higgsboson [ June 30th, 2025, 0:58 ] |
| Post subject: | C-FAST card cloning |
I provide onsite cloning services to to many automation customers .I have hardware imager for IDE/SATA platform. Since both these interfaces have become obsolete I am getting queries to clone C-fast cards. I would like to know whether anyone has done cloning of the same ? I am bit confused about the interface , Its been said that it is raw sata type only but having difference interface. Can someone pls. explain the difference .Can I use SATA imager to clone c-fast cards ? Is it a standard SATA interface or a separate adapter will be needed Many thanks |
|
| Author: | SWM [ June 30th, 2025, 9:47 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: C-FAST card cloning |
SATA connects pin to pin. Only make the special SATA cable yourself. Power supply must be done completely yourself (3.3V and GND). If you are not an electronics engineer - it will be difficult. https://www.cactus-tech.com/resources/b ... lications/ |
|
| Author: | SWM [ June 30th, 2025, 11:07 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: C-FAST card cloning |
Easier to buy: https://www.google.com/search?q=cfast+to+sata+adapter |
|
| Author: | higgsboson [ June 30th, 2025, 19:58 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: C-FAST card cloning |
SWM wrote: SATA connects pin to pin. Only make the special SATA cable yourself. Power supply must be done completely yourself (3.3V and GND). If you are not an electronics engineer - it will be difficult. https://www.cactus-tech.com/resources/b ... lications/ Thanks a lot SWM I have understood the difference. It's smart choice to buy good quality c-fast to sata adapter & give it a try be fore actual on-site work. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|