Page 1 of 1
How to clone USB Drive
Posted: June 17th, 2007, 1:48
by sigitharjono
Dear : All
I use copyr or media tool prof to clone badsector HDD; but the software don`t support USB drive.
Is there software that support to clone badsector USB drive ?
thanks
Posted: June 17th, 2007, 3:01
by Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Hi,
Can You Share Your Problem You Have Now ,Software Will See Drive if Electronics Are Good
Posted: June 17th, 2007, 3:35
by sigitharjono
The USB drive detect in winxp but partition is RAW and I run getdataback for FAT32 and in LBA ...., appear message : read error; I skip this error; but next time appear message again and I skip; the process until finish need two hour.
I can recover 80% JPEG; but 10% is corrupt.
I check USB drive with HDDscan; and I see few badblock;
The USB drive tend to broken, so I will clone USB drive to another;
How to do this ? please
thanks for your reply
Posted: June 17th, 2007, 6:36
by Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Tip of The Day,
Resolder everything ,Try Works Good ,Otherwise Keep Resoldering And Trying .Remeber To Clean And Dry the Flux Using FLux Cleaning Solution Like IPA Etc
Posted: June 17th, 2007, 13:19
by rameez
Media tools could work with the usb if u install usb driver for DOS .
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 18:18
by Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Rameez,
Is Media Tools Your Most Lovable Tool .How You Rates This To Other Solutions
Posted: June 20th, 2007, 14:00
by rameez
i suggest everyone to use Media tools because it is real fast and can clone from bad sectors and also i have recovered many files from this tool which others where not able to find .
Posted: June 21st, 2007, 14:31
by beto
Winhex its very good too for clone