| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| CF 2 GB NOT ACCESS! http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9330 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | sempre [ July 2nd, 2008, 10:04 ] |
| Post subject: | CF 2 GB NOT ACCESS! |
Hi to all! In CF 2gb LBA 0 And not access.... reconize in 2 TB.... ?? |
|
| Author: | mr_spokk [ July 3rd, 2008, 17:29 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CF 2 GB NOT ACCESS! |
Hi, I would suggest you to read out the flash-chip with an external reader. Not an easy job, but sometimes the only way. There are some models on the market and ACE got their own: http://www.acelaboratory.com/pc3000.flash.php Regards/ Bosse |
|
| Author: | sempre [ July 4th, 2008, 10:32 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: CF 2 GB NOT ACCESS! |
Thaks for reply my friend! I do not have still the eXternal to reader…. what I can make? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|