| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| Lexar CompactFlash not recognizing http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9407 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Peterc [ July 14th, 2008, 9:27 ] |
| Post subject: | Lexar CompactFlash not recognizing |
Trying to DR from Lexar Compactflash and it will not recognize. Also tried forensic imaging. I researched Lexar DR and it looks like they offer free DR with their cards. However, they also offer Image Rescue. Any experience with Image Rescue? I hate to refer people to Free DR when I can charge for it. |
|
| Author: | craig6928 [ July 15th, 2008, 2:48 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lexar CompactFlash not recognizing |
image rescue will only works if your card is working fine with your problem of not recongnized at all its damaged possible someone removed it with the power on |
|
| Author: | Peterc [ July 15th, 2008, 9:52 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lexar CompactFlash not recognizing |
Thanks for the answer. I was considering purchasing the software. But if the software will not work without the drive recognizing then that makes up my mind. |
|
| Author: | pcimage [ July 15th, 2008, 10:24 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lexar CompactFlash not recognizing |
If ur struggling and can post to UK, PM me. Sean |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|