| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| Kingston usb flash format in BIOS http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9708 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | db8pasta [ August 22nd, 2008, 16:51 ] |
| Post subject: | Kingston usb flash format in BIOS |
I accidentaly formated my usb flash card in Bios, during windows installation, and now id doesn't work. I can't copy anything to it, and i tried with low level hdd format tool, and through windows format, but it still doesn't work. What should i do? |
|
| Author: | mr_spokk [ August 22nd, 2008, 19:09 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kingston usb flash format in BIOS |
Hi, I would check with the manufacturer on their website if they got a special format-tool for your usb stick. Here is a link to their FAQ: http://www.kingston.com/support/usbflas ... sp?s=kusb8 Regards/ Bosse |
|
| Author: | Catherall [ December 31st, 2008, 11:23 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kingston usb flash format in BIOS |
Bit late on this one as I have just joined. Have trouble with my Kingston memory stick, freezes up word. They advise re-formatting using Killdisk via the BIOS. As I cannot download to the BIOS they then advise that I use HDDGuru. Priceless !! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|