All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I need to factory reset my WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 AND WD40EFRX-68
PostPosted: January 24th, 2023, 9:00 

I got a LL virus that messed up my storage device and I need to factory reset them even the SA is probably messed up. Practical the transfer speed is dawn storage capacity is redused and so on can someon help me I don't have much money so in other words I can't buy new one and I need to reper that I try to LL formatting them with MHDD but I can't
the ERR is always present and disk is always Busy

Post subject: Re: I need to factory reset my WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 AND WD40EFR
PostPosted: January 26th, 2023, 13:37 

Sorry I didn't explain my self very good but I get the mesage that I need to pay 450€ in frst 3 month or 900 after the drive works fine until then and when I tray to LLF it it's get low disk transfer radio and less storage capacity the only reason after I find out is that virus has to over write even the factory setting or something like that

Post subject: Re: I need to factory reset my WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 AND WD40EFR
PostPosted: January 26th, 2023, 13:48 

Sorry I didn't explain my self very good but I get the mesage that I need to pay 450€ in frst 3 month or 900 after the drive works fine until then and when I tray to LLF it it's get low disk transfer radio and less storage capacity the only reason after I find out is that virus has to over write even the factory setting or something like that oh yes the data was encrypted to but I don't need that I need my three storage unit to be factory reset one that I didn't mention in is an ssd of Samsung. I recovered my graphics card and motherboard crosshair V formula Z by uploading bios again CPU and ram I don't think they get encrypted because they now work normally. Oh yeah my ruther has spread the virus to all my three computers and my friend laptop to when come to help me I all ready save my father laptop so I think it don't show any disk space used and slow transfer ratio down I still need to save my PC and My sister laptop. My sisters laptop I didn't even start is on the list.