HDD GURU FORUMS
http://forum.hddguru.com/

WD60NDZM firmware unlock
http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46313
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ramziss1989 [ September 28th, 2026, 7:01 ]
Post subject:  WD60NDZM firmware unlock

Hi Everyone,

I have a WD drive WD60NDZM that I want to unlock firmware using pc-3000 but it gave me an error "Unkown HDD Family (OAKMONT2)" is it firmware issue or a pc3000 update
can anyone help to unlock it please


Firmware Version = 01.01A01
World Wide Name = 50014EE216488C76
Model Number = WDC WD60NDZM-11BTZS1

Attachments:
patient.rar [333.03 KiB]
Downloaded 7 times

Author:  michael chiklis [ September 28th, 2026, 14:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: WD60NDZM firmware unlock

I unlocked it with MRT, you can try and let me know if it works.
Attachment:
Unlocked patient.rar [324.99 KiB]
Downloaded 4 times

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/