Switch to full style
In-depth technology research: finding new ways to recover data, accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust.

Forum rules

Please do not post questions about data recovery cases here (use this forum instead). This forum is for topics on finding new ways to recover data. Accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust...
Post a reply

Re: From a "Reliable Source" - IOS devices

May 21st, 2020, 11:56

BFU is only good for forensics really. You can access the file system structure. The files are encrypted but you can still see timestamps, file locations, etc.

December 20th, 2021, 0:54

I would like to post here an Update about the Error 14...

One of the Reverse Engineers discovered a smart way ( 80-90% works). It disables the boot loop temporary and frees small amount of storage to allow the IOS booting.

Once rebooted it goes back to error 14 again.

Tested... :mrgreen:

December 20th, 2021, 6:42

Phones aren't my thing but I thought the error 14 issue had been resolved in the latest IOS update ?

December 21st, 2021, 0:59

Lardman wrote:Phones aren't my thing but I thought the error 14 issue had been resolved in the latest IOS update ?

from last week post https://www.instagram.com/p/CXiQ7rlqaZT/

we receive like 10-15 phones/month -----> IOS 15.1.1 in hand now processing

January 8th, 2022, 4:38

Error 14 is easy to fix now, you can to it with 3utools, I do 3/4 per month, 100% success.

January 13th, 2022, 10:09

Spotmen wrote:Error 14 is easy to fix now, you can to it with 3utools, I do 3/4 per month, 100% success.

The Smart Way i mean is really smart (without a PC or App. (combination keys) :wink:
Post a reply