Switch to full style
In-depth technology research: finding new ways to recover data, accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust.

Forum rules

Please do not post questions about data recovery cases here (use this forum instead). This forum is for topics on finding new ways to recover data. Accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust...
Post a reply

Re: Nand Bit Map Viewer Program

January 29th, 2023, 12:02

fzabkar wrote:https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNFlvPNdIFbUH3scdzm6yj2f1FJkOZlQtGdWjPN

"The requested URL was not found on this server."
Attachments
NandFlashBitMap.png

October 17th, 2023, 23:14

Hi,
would you have any versions of this program to share?
every so often I pickup trying to write a tool like this for various projects and my programming skills prove lacking!

October 19th, 2023, 4:16

sure. So good to see you btw. Where were you?
--

October 22nd, 2023, 8:44

sin wrote:sure. So good to see you btw. Where were you?
--

Nice to see you are still here too mate.
I have been doing some more tradition IT in education, and our other business is extremely busy, so not too much time to participate on the forum. just beginning to dig into a microcontroller, trying to reverse it enough for another project on the 'Guru, and a few other things.

November 7th, 2023, 4:31

Albeit a terrible choice as we were always overcoming really horrible situations that wouldn't have been so bad in other languages. For things that are mostly GUI, then Java isnt so bad.

November 7th, 2023, 23:53

Dubois2023 wrote:Albeit a terrible choice as we were always overcoming really horrible situations that wouldn't have been so bad in other languages. For things that are mostly GUI, then Java isnt so bad.

cut straight from my post on page 1.
Post a reply