All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Data Recovery Company for Sale in North East USA
PostPosted: March 6th, 2021, 14:50 

For completely personal reasons, I am planning to sell my company and move overseas later this year. So, I'm looking to sell my data recovery business to an interested party who wants to either have their own DR company or simply add a solid customer base and lead generating machine to an existing business. The company is New England based but we have customers & resellers nationwide that use our services.

Here are some of the broad details of what's up for sale:

- $130,000+ in annual sales. That's just me and my wife working around 30hrs/week. We've never had a single employee.
- 100% of leads from referrals, resellers, and google organic search. The company has a strong web presence and you likely know the name.
- $0 spent in any form of paid advertising for the last several years, the cases just come in fully automated now
- Website gets 1.9M impressions and 83.5K clicks in google search in the last 12 mo
- Website generates its own new content with no blogging needed (I can privately explain)
- The business has zero debts or obligations of any kind. Even our office is on a month-to-month lease, so no expenses for a new owner to take on.
- Equipment can be included or excluded from the sale. PC-3000 Express w/ DE & SSD addons, DDI 4, VNR, PC-3000 Flash, clean room hood, etc. etc. etc.
- Hard drive inventory of several thousand drives. Many are recent models like rosewoods, not just old drives.
- Business name is a fully registered US trademark

There is a ton of potential for easy growth, which we didn't pursue, as well. For example, we don't answer the phone nights/weekends so we routinely lose cases from that. We don't take on recovery cases of phones or mobile devices and typically turn away one or two of those cases each week. We tried hard to keep the business part-time for ourselves and have intentionally limited the growth, but the new owner certainly wouldn't have to do that.

Ideally, I'd like to get $300K or more for the business, but I'm willing to discuss all reasonable offers. I think that's a fair price that will easily pay off for the new owner in a few years.

Please ask any questions below and I'll answer here. If you'd like to know the business name, I can privately share it through DM which is currently locked for me due to the new account. Maybe the mods will be kind enough to unlock it, or I'll have to just make a few more posts to get it unrestricted.

Please only contact me if you have any serious interest and capability to purchase, thanks!

Post subject: Re: Data Recovery Company for Sale in North East USA
PostPosted: March 11th, 2021, 7:08 

Hello There,

Could you PM how much for the PC-3000 devices and the tools to for heads swap ( head replacement tools and platter stands & so on).

[EDIT] i Forgot to mention that i'm located in Tunisia. Thank you.

Arobas Uldry Tunis
I.T. support and data recovery.

http://tunis.ausarl.ch

PostPosted: March 13th, 2021, 12:13 

PC-3000 Licensing is non-transferrable. So it makes sense for that to be included with the company sale.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2021, 18:05 

Just bumping this thread for any who haven't seen it. I have a few people who are interested in possibly buying, but I'd like to explore all options. Please PM me soon if you have any valid interest in buying.

:D

PostPosted: March 18th, 2021, 1:00 

CompanyForSale wrote:
Just bumping this thread for any who haven't seen it. I have a few people who are interested in possibly buying, but I'd like to explore all options. Please PM me soon if you have any valid interest in buying.

:D

I just want to buy these tools, transferring license or not doesn't matters to me, i will take care of that.

PC-3000 Express w/ DE & SSD addons, DDI 4, VNR, PC-3000 Flash.

If interested to sell these, let me know.

We can have a chat.

Regards

Shubh

PostPosted: March 19th, 2021, 9:27 

No, because the license is totally non-transferable, I'm not offering to sell tools like PC-3000 separate unless the buyer of the company opts to not include them with the sale. If I can keep the tool in the company then no license transfer is needed.

If I do sell the company and any of these aren't included, then we can talk.