All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: info about sale pc3000 stuff
PostPosted: April 8th, 2023, 15:08 

hi, good evening, i hope everyone is doing great, i have some kind of advice for everyone that's trying to sell their pc3000 tools, i'm sorry for my bad english, i hope i won't be rude and dont get anyone mad.
Since the last 2 years I have been trying to buy a pc3000 tool, udma,express,portable, flash, but the problem it's always the same in the end: the price.

Many people try to sale their tools but first they forget to ask or have an email from ace lab that confirm that they can sale their tool without problem, and what countries can buy those tools, for example the last month someone try to sale the pc3000 express from russia for 1800 us dollars, that was a good offer but the licence can't be transferred to someone in north or south america...

The second it's that even if you can sale your tool to someone, to accept the license transfer acelab ask for a 1 year subscription, without it the transfer will never be authorized

The thing it's that 1 year subscription could be really expensive for example a pc3000 udma ssd version cost around $2000 and pc 3000 express ssd its around 2200
So if someone try to sale their card can ask for 6000 +ace subscription the price goes up to 8000+shiping
The funny thing it's that acelab if you try to confirm the information from the owner of the card etc sometimes they offer to you if talk to them nice etc, good discounts some around 35% so the brand new tool, with warranty + 1 year subscription + shipping goes around 8000 too...that sound more nice to be honest

I know that everyone it's free to put the price for their tools, knowledge and work but sometimes the price that many people ask for their used tools its a lil bit too high, doesn't matter if it only was used once or if did you buy it the last year, in the end it doesn't have warranty and don't have subscription time, so the buyer will have to pay for it and will be in the end a lot of more expensive

Some people try to buy second hand tools because like me we are staring in DR and dont have the budget to buy brand new

Please keep it in mind.

Thank God Bless you all.

Attachments:
acelab2.png
acelab2.png [ 173.32 KiB | Viewed 3839 times ]

Post subject: Re: info about sale pc3000 stuff
PostPosted: April 10th, 2023, 3:52 

35% discount from Ace? Never gonna happen... :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: info about sale pc3000 stuff
PostPosted: April 10th, 2023, 19:21 

northwind wrote:
35% discount from Ace? Never gonna happen... :mrgreen:

Well i dont have any reason to lie, i have some emails from them, thats why im saying it

Everytime that someone publish a pc3000 i ask the owner for the price, and if they have any kind of email from ace or serial number, i contact acelab and ask them abouth the truth of that email if its possible the license transfer and whats the price for the first year etc etc and i they offer me the same pc3000 tool or the pc3000 portable etc with a huge discount, with warranty, support and even with some basic training(i dont know if that is normal)

But in the end the price that ask the owner its almos the same as a brand new from ace with discount....

Thats the true thats why every one that wants so sale their pc3000 have to wait a lot of time to sale them beacuse acelab makes a better offer to anyone who wants to buy a second hand .....