Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Want to buy 2nd Hand SPIDER BOARD for PC3000 FLASH

April 5th, 2023, 7:25

Hi,
As the title says. I am willing to buy 2nd Hand SPIDER BOARD for PC3000 FLASH

Because i feel spending 2000 Euros is to much for me but 1000+ is manageable :cry: :cry: :cry:

If anyone have 1 to spare please PM me or send me an email at gameboybin@gmail.com

Thanks!
Attachments
Spider_main.jpg

Re: Want to buy 2nd Hand SPIDER BOARD for PC3000 FLASH

April 5th, 2023, 9:41

Did you, or anyone else, ever try one of these cheaper spider board clones from Ali?

April 6th, 2023, 11:55

A suggestion from an old user: never rely on having a spider board to avoid welding. For single-cell data recovery, welding is a necessary skill! Probes are not practical! Automatic pin allocation does not always work well all the time. I was lucky enough to succeed once, but only once! The probability of success is only slightly higher than winning the lottery. However, it can indeed achieve relatively good reading results on some individual cells, which is currently the only reason why I use it. Most of the time, it just sits in the corner.
Attachments
1.jpg

May 7th, 2023, 7:37

I have two spider boards to sell, and these accessories are not regional. I am in China

May 7th, 2023, 7:39

csava wrote:A suggestion from an old user: never rely on having a spider board to avoid welding. For single-cell data recovery, welding is a necessary skill! Probes are not practical! Automatic pin allocation does not always work well all the time. I was lucky enough to succeed once, but only once! The probability of success is only slightly higher than winning the lottery. However, it can indeed achieve relatively good reading results on some individual cells, which is currently the only reason why I use it. Most of the time, it just sits in the corner.

没想到在这里碰到你啊,嘿嘿,我是赵飞
Post a reply