| HDD GURU FORUMS http://forum.hddguru.com/ |
|
| HCC545032B9A300 CS0B http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26671 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Vorian [ August 19th, 2013, 7:41 ] |
| Post subject: | HCC545032B9A300 CS0B |
Hello, I'm looking for salvationdata modules, nvram and .res from a working HCC545032B9A300 firmware PB3GCS0B (cinemastar drive) TIA |
|
| Author: | sowieso [ August 21st, 2013, 16:31 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: HCC545032B9A300 CS0B |
Hi, Where does this drive come from? |
|
| Author: | Vorian [ September 14th, 2013, 6:43 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: HCC545032B9A300 CS0B |
Hi, This drive came from a Sagem receiver. It seems that I didn't need the res file as a hts5450 res is compatible. The firmware can only be accessed from sa-c. I think the firmware is modified for sagem use. It powers in dco frozen with no possibilities to unfreeze the drive (copied sa-c configuration modules to sa-a and sa-b with no luck). Maybe changing the whole firmware will bring the drive to life or am I totally wrong? Does any of you has experience in such firmware modification with hitachi drives? TYA |
|
| Author: | locarno [ March 28th, 2014, 13:00 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: HCC545032B9A300 CS0B |
Anyone know how to unlock this drive ? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|