All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any cleanroom technicians looking for a job in Los Angeles?
PostPosted: September 16th, 2020, 2:13 

I'm just trying to gauge interest here, I don't have a job available this second. But, I may be interested in hiring a data recovery cleanroom engineer to work in our Los Angeles shop soon, as our long-time cleanroom guy is moving out of state in a few weeks.

Your tasks would include cleanroom inspections, head swaps, platter swaps, and "stuck heads;" anything involving opening a drive's cover. Basically no PC-3000 work/skills required. No interfacing with customers (or, only very rarely), besides automated messages. Flexible hours and working conditions. We are a small team of 5 (with one leaving) and we just expanded so everyone has their own room and plenty of space.

*The minimum qualifications required: you've performed at least 1000 head swaps, worked in data recovery for at least the past three years, skilled with all cleanroom procedures (not requiring any instructions/training regarding cleanroom repairs).

Wage dependent on qualifications, but at least $33/hr (40hr/wk) + 401K (w/4% match).

If you're interested or have questions, email me directly and tell me your experience and why you think you'd be a good fit: brian at 300dollardatarecovery dot com.

Thanks for reading!
Brian

Post subject: Re: Any cleanroom technicians looking for a job in Los Angel
PostPosted: September 20th, 2020, 16:21 

Position filled.