Switch to full style
Discussions related to Visual NAND Reconstructor tool
Post a reply

LDPC and SECC.... ??

December 21st, 2019, 10:43

Hello,

There are more cases that comes to us which are not using standard BHC but mostly LDPC (some SECC). Cards right now which use LDPC starts at 20 USD so in few months there will be a lot of them for recovery on market - based on what we got in lab it looks like they was programmed for choosen R/W cycles and EOF.

Are there any plans to support those ECC in near future ?

Re: LDPC and SECC.... ??

December 21st, 2019, 14:33

We receive about 1-2 cases per day with this new LDPC already :( Hope it will be cracked soon.

December 23rd, 2019, 6:50

Aware of the subject, studying format of probability matrices now.
1-2 cases a day is quiet a lot! We are not getting that much in support (yet) and mostly in SSD.

February 9th, 2022, 9:09

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:Aware of the subject, studying format of probability matrices now.
1-2 cases a day is quiet a lot! We are not getting that much in support (yet) and mostly in SSD.

Hello,
Enough of these these days ,You people wanna study them ask your customers to show these kind of cases ,We do not show because they cannot be done

May 10th, 2022, 15:10

Well,
I get 3 to 5 a day these days i am sick of this .Specially that 16x2 pattern Sandisk Extreme

May 29th, 2023, 12:14

Well,
Yesterday i returned 12+ cases , Is there any hope from any of the developers for LDPC
Post a reply