Switch to full style
Discussions related to Visual NAND Reconstructor tool
Post a reply

Sandisk Nightmare - and VNR As a Tool

August 22nd, 2020, 14:20

My Seniors ,
I am having a very bad time with VNR and Sandisk Devices .What i Learned in The Seminaars That Rusolut Did I have tried My Level Best To Learn As Much As i Could ,But These Sandisk Devices are a Nightmare To Solve With VNR .In India i have a Huge Percentage on Sandisk Stuff And Whenever i take support ,They keep struggling for days and the outcome is far less then the demand of the clients ,Can you people suggest me or tell me how these sandisk typically work and how i can get some results in VNR with sandisk devices .Whats the typical SA Pattern and how to assemble this etc please .

Re: Sandisk Nightmare - and VNR As a Tool

August 25th, 2020, 7:43

Yeah those are among most complex controllers out there.
Although you got your both cases recovered within couple of days will full file system (one of them is so so, but chip content didn't look good at all).
Just an update.

Re: Sandisk Nightmare - and VNR As a Tool

August 25th, 2020, 14:07

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:Yeah those are among most complex controllers out there.
Although you got your both cases recovered within couple of days will full file system (one of them is so so, but chip content didn't look good at all).
Just an update.

Sasha ,
Can You Explain Me How Those Are Solved And Whats The Complexity in These Controllers .How do you fellows set marker tables do you sortout the tables in a diff way ,
Post a reply