All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for 3rd Party Support for MRT on regular basis
PostPosted: January 19th, 2022, 17:33 

Hello,

I run a data recovery lab in Canada that has been operating for around 7 years. We have a large majority of the tools and software available in the industry including a clean room, head tools, platter tools, PC3K, Deepspar etc. We recently purchased MRT Ultra but have not been able to make good use of it as their support is lacking. We use PC3K support tickets quite heavily for non standard cases but are capable of performing all the basic procedures, (slow responding fix, unlocking SA's, SED unlocking, WD Encryption etc.)

We are very busy and are struggling to keep up with the amount of cases that come in especially when one gives us trouble we are often stuck waiting a day or even multiple days for PC3K to look at the case and complete any work or provide info as to why the drive not be recoverable. I am looking to pay either a monthly fee or pay on a case by case basis for some 3rd party help from a different DR company that is familiar with MRT. I am confident in my clean room abilities but will be the first to admit that my knowledge in regards to modifying the SA, checking specific modules and just the more complex aspects of DR software.

If you are interested in helping either message me or reply to this thread and we can see if we could work something out, thanks in advance!!

Post subject: Re: Looking for 3rd Party Support for MRT on regular basis
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2022, 17:41 

Still looking and willing to pay of course. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Looking for 3rd Party Support for MRT on regular basis
PostPosted: January 25th, 2022, 5:36 

Hello Good Day,

I am familiar with providing service you requested, I have provided DR support and solve difficult cases for many DR companies. I have over 15 years of experience in the industry excellent knowledge in PC3K and MRT.

Here I have business ditplanet.com I am managing 2 to 3 hours daily to look worldwide cases of my clients, we can make a contract of monthly fee and for every success DR case.

Write to me on: info@ditplanet.com