Post a reply

I Got My hitachi tool From Salvation

September 30th, 2008, 15:48

Mates ,
Cheers Finally the Hot Asia Babe Sold Me One :mrgreen:

haa haa well lets see what juice it has in it

Re: I Got My hitachi tool From Salvation

October 1st, 2008, 11:55

I bet this hot asian babe has lots of juices flowing. Only not just for you, has to share them with us all.... :mrgreen:

OH! I see you're refering to the new hitachi tool, you just got from salvation. :twisted:

Do the right thing and share with us the Hot asian babe photos you have. Please No judge judy pics. :D

October 4th, 2008, 3:05

Amarbir,

I am very unhappy with your wording. Please show your respect to me. I don't want fight between us.

It is not only a personal thing. it is also concerning my company reputation.

Please stop your nonsnese by calling "hot asian babe". Otherwise, you are a dead man.

October 4th, 2008, 5:55

salvationlaura wrote:Amarbir,

I am very unhappy with your wording. Please show your respect to me. I don't want fight between us.

Please stop your nonsnese by calling "hot asian babe". Otherwise, you are a dead man.
I think I would take that as a slap on the face to remind you of how to behave with a lady. :oops: :lol:

October 4th, 2008, 10:13

You can change
"hot asian babe" to "beautifull oriental lady"
But I beleive it shoudn't reflect her professional skills and that's not the reason why you bought the software

October 4th, 2008, 13:24

Judge judy (not a hot babe) :(

October 5th, 2008, 8:50

Laura ,
I am Complementing You ,Not Laughing So Why Are You annoyed :evil:

October 5th, 2008, 8:51

dick wrote:

I think I would take that as a slap on the face to remind you of how to behave with a lady. :oops: :lol:

Yes ,
Lol

October 5th, 2008, 8:52

Doomer wrote:You can change
"hot asian babe" to "beautifull oriental lady"
But I beleive it shoudn't reflect her professional skills and that's not the reason why you bought the software

Well,
your thoughts and words are not understandable by me

October 5th, 2008, 9:09

Laura ,
I Reread The Post,I did Not Say Anything Harsh .....absolutely not.And You Know Me I Always refer you by this name since ages .. :D

October 5th, 2008, 11:58

Amabir: perhaps your intentions were pure, but by stating she is a Hot Asian Babe is somewhat degrading to womem, regardless of the fact that women may be very beautiful, they don't want to be treated as sexual objects.

At least thats how we (Canadians) feel we should treat women (with dignity and respect).

I'm sure your apology/clarificaton to Laura will be accepted by her.

PS: I've also placed an order with Laura/Selina from Salvation Data for the full suite of tools, looking forward in getting them and putting these tools to good use.

mmmmm, Cookies!!!!

October 5th, 2008, 13:09

cookiemonster wrote:Amabir: perhaps your intentions were pure, but by stating she is a Hot Asian Babe is somewhat degrading to womem, regardless of the fact that women may be very beautiful, they don't want to be treated as sexual objects.

At least thats how we (Canadians) feel we should treat women (with dignity and respect).

I'm sure your apology/clarificaton to Laura will be accepted by her.

PS: I've also placed an order with Laura/Selina from Salvation Data for the full suite of tools, looking forward in getting them and putting these tools to good use.

mmmmm, Cookies!!!!

Great ,
I Understand ,that What i Was also Saying .She is a Good Babe .Well i Have Two Tools The Hitachi and the Seagate,Well would Be Great If Master dimitry Creates another forums Master thread Like He is done for ACE .

October 6th, 2008, 12:36

Ya, Laura a is nice girl, friendly, helpful and obviously I respect her.

October 6th, 2008, 12:55

shahij wrote:Ya, Laura a is nice girl, friendly, helpful and obviously I respect her.

Yup :mrgreen:

October 6th, 2008, 16:17

Amarbir wrote:Yup :mrgreen:

Really I love the word "Yup"

October 7th, 2008, 11:10

as we are all off topic ...
i quote Amarbir: "Well would Be Great If Master dimitry Creates another forums Master thread Like He is done for ACE"
i have the whole hd doctor suite and i use it (as i use pc3k) but there's a lack of resources, if we could share ours would be great!
About Laura i have nothing to say she always answers my questions in a professional way so nothing more to say ... we placed an order for datacompass too! Now we're waiting :)

October 7th, 2008, 13:56

irs wrote:as we are all off topic ...
i quote Amarbir: "Well would Be Great If Master dimitry Creates another forums Master thread Like He is done for ACE"
i have the whole hd doctor suite and i use it (as i use pc3k) but there's a lack of resources, if we could share ours would be great!
About Laura i have nothing to say she always answers my questions in a professional way so nothing more to say ... we placed an order for datacompass too! Now we're waiting :)

Hi ,
Do share You Experiences Of Data Compass

October 8th, 2008, 3:40

yes, for sure i will share!

October 8th, 2008, 22:16

hey Amarbir, welcome in the Hitachi club :lol:

I Also recently ordered HD Doctor for Hitachi. Although there are still some things to be desired from SD, I have noticed an overall positive improvement.

-Shipping now takes an average of only 3 days from china.
-Laura does her best to help where she can
-Apps are a little more stable then in the past
-New website looks good

Unfortunatley the firmware databases are relatively small and the forum does not
generate any quick responses.

October 18th, 2008, 1:49

Yes, their forum is surprisingly empty/dead. I have all four doctors, am happy to share the resources with you folks.
Post a reply